Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
16 February, 11:25
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I have bed fast husband , who needs oxygen & 3 kids. power out 2 days and no heat or gas. almost out of oxygen. Its getting scary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
16 February, 01:54
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
Block drafts with towels,I udsed old tube socks and stuffed them with those socks that never find a mate and put them between my door and screen door..Bubble wrap is good for that also.. use your blinds and window coverings to your benefit. Open them during the day to let daylight warm your space as much as possible and at night, close them to keep drafts out and warm air inside.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 February, 02:59
In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication
Have done all of that, and staying bubdled but my husband and his oxygen is what is most scary. their are no stores open for miles. roads are closes. i built my kids a tent in the living room and plenty blankets and pillows. their body heat keeping them warm.

Nonny Mouse @nonnymouse
16 February, 03:19
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
Try calling the oxygen supplier. Tell them whats going on and see if theyll get you an extra tank. maybe they can bill you.

Their not open the electric is down in town, I left a message with them so hopefully when they get power restored They will get it.
My Neighbor saw my post on FB and brought us two tanks. thank god thats another 8yrs. he said he would try to drain some gas out of his farm truck for the generator so we can run the oxygen machiene
03:33 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Nonny Mouse to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dreamadawndj in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dreama Wallace, click on at the bottom under it