Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
17 February, 12:46
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Thank You From Kansas

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redpill Mill @Redpill_Mill
17 February, 12:10
They are doing rolling outages in Lafayette Louisiana. 30 minutes a piece.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Nance @Gbcnance
16 February, 11:23
We can't have EBS without power! Maybe after SC on Friday? Stay safe, Anons, and check in on your neighbors and family. We will get through this together.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
16 February, 10:14
🙏🏼

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
16 February, 09:59

Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 February, 09:56
THEY need to knock this shit off!!!

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
16 February, 09:46
This might help. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Catin Thehat @Cathills
16 February, 09:44
17 states

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
16 February, 09:40
LIVE INFO ONGOING https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Patriot V.. @Lady_V
16 February, 09:36
MO, at least greene county is doing rolling blackouts 1hr durations its insane it was -13° thia morning.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
16 February, 09:29
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 February, 09:28
is this the darkness Q was eluding 2?

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
16 February, 09:26
2 words
WEATHER
WARFARE

16 February, 09:20
]THEIR[ DAMN DARK WINTER. HOW MANY WILL DIE TO SATISFY THEIR FF AGENDA. I THOUGHT WHITE HATS WERE IN CHARGE OF THE WEATHER .

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
16 February, 09:24
In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication
In Control yes, but there are casualties on both sides. There is no option. Goal is to save as many as they can with least conseQuences.

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
16 February, 12:45
I'm sure you all know this but in case not, do the following if you can: What can I use to wrap my pipes from freezing?
Insulate your exposed pipes by wrapping them with foam, rubber or fiberglass sleeves. You can also use rags or newspapers. Be sure to wrap the pipes with at least an inch of those materials, then cover them with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to keep them dry. Also buy some of these: Thermal Emergency Reflective Space Blankets. If this helps just 1 person, then I'm happy. Will pray for you all.

Melissa Love @Melika1Love
16 February, 01:14
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
aluminum foil works as well, if you can't get out and buy any of those things

Catin Thehat @Cathills
16 February, 01:19
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
Keep your water running at a low stream. WAY cheaper to pay for the water than a plumber!

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
16 February, 11:25
I have bed fast husband , who needs oxygen & 3 kids. power out 2 days and no heat or gas. almost out of oxygen. Its getting scary.

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
16 February, 01:57
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
Don’t just put a coat on. Put on a tank, a long sleeve shirt, sweater, and then another sweater and then your coat. This is about staying warm, not fashion or looking svelte. Just put the layers on and wear a hat over your ears. Toasty yet? If not, grab some mittens or gloves or improvise with socks over your hands. And, speaking of socks, wear a couple pairs on your feet and then house slippers if you’re indoors. Stay indoors. This is not the time to be opening your house up and letting the cold inside.

Misna Burelli @Magneticum
16 February, 03:46
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
🙏

Laura Hodges @Lolly
16 February, 10:53
Yes it is we are supposed to get another storm tonight and yet the hospital my pregnant daughter works for her boss is pretty much telling her that she better come in even though the roads are frozen and she's had no power for the last two days it's pretty much a threat he's already reported her to HR and corporate because she could not make it in over the weekend it's truly unbelievable

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
16 February, 10:32
here in nebraska. large amount without power but my daughter and i are warm and cozy 😊🙏

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
16 February, 10:14
In Texas ERCOT reports that 17% of power is from wind farms. These are being reported as frozen. What is interesting is the rolling blackouts are not working. Someareas are staying off.

Either old gear is failing to restart or something else is happening.

In addition we have low pressure natural gas alerts. I've heard no explanition of that.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
16 February, 09:56
Is this really because of the weather?

16 February, 09:24
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
]THEY[ PLANNED THIS DAMN "DARK WINTER" REMEMBER BIDEN TELLING US?

Tammy Knapp @ohbaby86
16 February, 09:51
We had some power off too in Indiana but it isn't showing up on the map. My brother in law works on the power company equipment.

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
16 February, 09:44
Kansas is struggling with power outages and it is -10 for the 4th or 5th day in row.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
16 February, 09:58
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
For the first time EVER my elect. co. called me to ask to conserve power. If these were mere outages why would do this?

John McCarthy @Remix636
16 February, 09:40
Minnesota is used to these kinds of cold snaps, I see everyone else having a much harder time with the cold than us. If we had power outages here we would probably freeze to death as it is -17 here right now, so I am glad we are still holding steady power.

Janette Harris @harrisjnet
16 February, 09:37
We have propane, wood and kerosene heat. It is still cold in our house. If the power goes out, we will lose our water unless we get the generator hooked to the well. I have options, many don't I feel for them.