Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
I have bed fast husband , who needs oxygen & 3 kids. power out 2 days and no heat or gas. almost out of oxygen. Its getting scary.
11:25 AM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dreamadawndj in this post can reply
Misna Burelli @Magneticum
16 February, 03:46
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
16 February, 01:57
Don’t just put a coat on. Put on a tank, a long sleeve shirt, sweater, and then another sweater and then your coat. This is about staying warm, not fashion or looking svelte. Just put the layers on and wear a hat over your ears. Toasty yet? If not, grab some mittens or gloves or improvise with socks over your hands. And, speaking of socks, wear a couple pairs on your feet and then house slippers if you’re indoors. Stay indoors. This is not the time to be opening your house up and letting the cold inside.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 February, 01:54
Block drafts with towels,I udsed old tube socks and stuffed them with those socks that never find a mate and put them between my door and screen door..Bubble wrap is good for that also.. use your blinds and window coverings to your benefit. Open them during the day to let daylight warm your space as much as possible and at night, close them to keep drafts out and warm air inside.

16 February, 02:59
In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication
Have done all of that, and staying bubdled but my husband and his oxygen is what is most scary. their are no stores open for miles. roads are closes. i built my kids a tent in the living room and plenty blankets and pillows. their body heat keeping them warm.

16 February, 01:51
Do you have a firepit or grill where you could heat bigger rocks or bricks ,wrap them in towels and put near your feet end of the blankets you are laying under being careful so no one touches the rocks as they will be hot..

16 February, 03:01
yes we made a little heater with candles and teracotta pots. It keeps it just warm enough to survive. Thankfully I was born and raised in the Mountains. :(. The oxygen is the only thing that worrys me, I have offered others who have less to stay with us. I don't have much but I will always help, as I understand their are others always in a worse place than me.

16 February, 01:43
First thing I think I would do ,would be gather all in one room.Hang blankets or plastic to block off room if needed..Gather up all your candles,find some cement blocks and terra cotta pot,assemble like this https://scontent-ort2-2.xx...

Kev Oooo @KevO
16 February, 09:54
Away from the food/kitchen to save the food.

Christy Connelly @connch74
16 February, 01:40
Praying for your family 🙏

16 February, 03:04
In response Christy Connelly to her Publication
Bless you my sweet patriot friend. Prayers for our Country and all Patriots in a worse situation than me. God Bless us all.

Not1 Worry @WeWin
16 February, 01:39
🙏🏻

16 February, 03:03
In response Not1 Worry to her Publication
Thanks to you each and every one. I love all fellow patriots. I am blessed to have u all. Prayers always welcome.

16 February, 01:38
What state you located in ? What county? Maybe we have Patriots who are near

Marsha Walls @mwalls66
16 February, 01:30
I would call the non-emergency number and let them know of your situation with the oxygen. They should be able to connect you with someone who can help. Prayers.

16 February, 03:07
In response Marsha Walls to her Publication
Thank you, Were its a small town Eastern Ky. they. said they were limited on supplies. They are working on getting volunteers from surrounding counties. Prayers always work,
I called ER and they told me he was safer in home than their with his Lung condition, he is awaiting a transplant, in other words they dont want to be responsible for him.

Carolee Kelsch @Carekelsch
16 February, 01:24
Praying for you all!

Dude Village @KindPatriot
16 February, 01:23
🙏

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
16 February, 01:22
Praying for all of you. God bless you!

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
16 February, 01:17
Praying for help for you all❤️

Melissa Love @Melika1Love
16 February, 01:15
😕🙏🏽 i pray they get you some help with your power for your husband and kids!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
16 February, 01:12
HILLARY CLINTON: “I’M REALLY NOT EVEN A HUMAN BEING”

View my video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Boomer 1951 @WTF
16 February, 12:17
Sending Prayers 🙏🙏🙏