Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
2 People I know that are close to the family got the Vax. Both are sick. Such a wet cough. One decided to stop by my house. 🤮
11:00 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
American LynnAnn @AmericanLynnAnn
18 February, 05:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
One older friend wore a mask all day, every day. He got bacterial pneumoni and a few months later, covid. Another friend in his 40's got vaccine and got covid within 5 days. i will never get a covid shot, or any other vaccine in my life!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
18 February, 12:55
Fact - no live virus in the vaccine, there is no virus anything in that vaccine. It is an mRNA, it unzips the RNA, deposits a virus protein, zips up the RNA and you are now a living GMO. When you come in contact with a cold virus, it activates your immune system, which suddenly realizes EVERY SINGLE CEll in your body is infected with the cold virus (hidden virus protein) and attacks it's own cells/body. This creates sepsis in the body, which shuts down organs, which causes death in 3-5 days. NO FIX for this. Military calls this a biological poison - the trigger is any cold virus. Walking dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Coulson @Julieonthefarm
17 February, 04:14
Friend's dad had vaccine, went blind temporarily then started having seizures. Out of hospital now on epilepsy meds.

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
17 February, 04:52
In response Julie Coulson to her Publication
wait-what? i wouldnt take the JAB for $10k ....

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
17 February, 10:38
just stay Safe please 🙏

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
17 February, 10:27
OH ughhhh .... how rude.
I am personally watching - after VAC ....an immediate STROKE ...one dead within 5-6 days....one hospitalized very ill....
within 3 weeks.
How do you get through to them. 🤦‍♀️

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Crystal Balas @Sparky1
17 February, 09:58
They should know better & behave better. No Excuse! We are recovering from the CV here. Not as bad as the influenza for sure. Now we are immune no vax needed. Won't get it anyway!

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
17 February, 09:51
ugh send them away!!!

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
17 February, 09:43
Almost all my coworkers and their families got it too 😕 There's only two of us left that will not get it.

Sli Ver @Cookiesmom
17 February, 09:47
In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication
everyone but me got it at work. most of my extended family want it. i wont let my husband or kids even consider it.
getting tired if being the crazy conspiracy chick😠

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
17 February, 09:36
😢😳😭
Sending prayer that their bodies will expel all toxic inputs, that they will live & not die to declare the glory of the Lord, that no weapon formed against them will prosper, that all foreign invaders will be expelled... Speaking peace, blessing, mercy, forgiveness, healing and no retaliation... in Jesus name.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
17 February, 09:47
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
I have friends and family who do not understand and got the shots too. 👆Jesus is the only name I know that can heal the sick, raise the dead, make the blind to see, the lame to walk, remove foreign spirits and objects from a body, and touch those we cannot reach with a peace and healing that passes understanding. *Speaking supply chains fail, contents of whatever it is suppose to be to change into something healthier ~ I call the purposed intent to null and void and speak that the cooks in the kitchen forget the deadly ingredients.

Mary Forthewin @Maryforthewin
17 February, 09:13
Wondering what the long-term will be.

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
17 February, 06:51
🤣 I have friends like that too! Hope all will be ok 💝

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
17 February, 06:43
I Pray they will be Ok 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
17 February, 01:15
Ewww. My mil ortho surgeon got both shots (one a few days before my appointnent) She was wearing a mask the whole time but we were all sick for 72 hours within a day of my appointment. Does this mean I survived this pandemic?! 😉

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
17 February, 01:13
I literally read this at 1:11! Much needed!❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 February, 12:44
PVBSO equals 74 or 11, 1111, and george B is a terrorist.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 February, 12:45
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
11 timestamp.

Sharon Rob @Sharbe
16 February, 11:16
my sister got the vaxine because she has severe asthma. she called tonight, she has pneumonia.

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
17 February, 10:04
In response Sharon Rob to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Sir Pleb @DuckHunter
16 February, 11:12
zinc bro and C and D but zinc is super important

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Wonder Woman @WonderWoman
16 February, 11:16
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
wow! no coicindences!

Rayne Day @Ivyjeanrayne
16 February, 11:40
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
has anyone seen john or know sny truely knows alive ... i believe ! but cursten had rslk shiw i watched dhe said no🥲

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
16 February, 10:29
the discerning will refrain. this isnt a vaccine its a mark, its depopulation, its genetic manipulation. the virus according to a french doctor posted on genral hytens telegram, its so mutative there will never be a vax that fixes it. this is the end times enslavement. there is a cure but it doesnt suit the agenda to produce the undoing, the other solution is faith and God. God can remake an earth from a nuclear wasteland, for those without faith its the end.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
16 February, 10:27
😳😳😳Why would they do that?! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
16 February, 10:26
I sure hope you didn't let them in!

That vax causes people to shed live virus for weeks.

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
17 February, 01:05
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
how do you know this?

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
18 February, 12:54
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Fact - no live virus in the vaccine, there is no virus anything in that vaccine. It is an mRNA, it unzips the RNA, deposits a virus protein, zips up the RNA and you are now a living GMO. When you come in contact with a cold virus, it activates your immune system, which suddenly realizes EVERY SINGLE CEll in your body is infected with the cold virus (hidden virus protein) and attacks it's own cells/body. This creates sepsis in the body, which shuts down organs, which causes death in 3-5 days. NO FIX for this. Military calls this a biological poison - the trigger is any cold virus. Walking dead.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 February, 10:21
Why did we allow this? This is the worst part of this time is knowing that our loved ones are taking the vaccine. If they don't survive what good is any of this fight? My family is everything to me.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
16 February, 10:27
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
MedBeds can fix any ill effects from the virus as it restores your DNA to its original design...

Coming very soon!

https://drcharlieward.com/...

Jen ... @Jenfranji
16 February, 09:28
@vincentkennedy 👇
🚨👀🍿🇦🇺 FISA ➡️ 5👁 ➡️ George Papa

https://twitter.com/SkyNew...

Jen ... @Jenfranji
16 February, 09:29
In response Jen ... to his Publication

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
16 February, 09:14
Take some Vit C with Quercetin and D3/K2.

Everyone who I've seen posted that they've gotten the shot has ended up sick with fever and "flu like" symptoms, the same symptoms they've been afraid of for 10 months. But hey, they know the narrarive well and all say they're happy to be building an immune response 🤦‍♀️

Every Time @soTELLme533
16 February, 10:23
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
They "buy" the narrative. Sad.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
16 February, 08:53
🙏🙏🙏

Jim McG @jimmcg1
16 February, 08:47
The 2 people I've seen the day after they took the vax, the only way I could describe them was that they had totally lost their vibrancy. They were pale, look way the worse for wear, and if they had been corpses lying down, I wouldn't have thought anything looked off.

The first has now gone on a couple more weeks and looks ok now, but people really need to look holistically (even ignoring the nanotech, mRNA and control agenda) - if something makes you look that deathly, when you weren't even sick in the first place, why would anyone in their right mind even consider it.

shop keep @shopkeep007
16 February, 08:44
i hope kicked them in the shin

Coral ___ @Coral_
16 February, 08:38
a few close to me have...
cant say i did not warn and warn them.

so much so they tried to hide they got the vax until is slipped out

restrainer still here tho..
knowingly is so biblically key. let it be known.

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
16 February, 08:10
A friend got the second dose and is having a hard time breathing.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
16 February, 08:53
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏