Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 February, 11:00
2 People I know that are close to the family got the Vax. Both are sick. Such a wet cough. One decided to stop by my house. 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
😢😳😭
Sending prayer that their bodies will expel all toxic inputs, that they will live & not die to declare the glory of the Lord, that no weapon formed against them will prosper, that all foreign invaders will be expelled... Speaking peace, blessing, mercy, forgiveness, healing and no retaliation... in Jesus name.
09:36 AM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JustGonnaSparkle in this post can reply
17 February, 09:47
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
I have friends and family who do not understand and got the shots too. 👆Jesus is the only name I know that can heal the sick, raise the dead, make the blind to see, the lame to walk, remove foreign spirits and objects from a body, and touch those we cannot reach with a peace and healing that passes understanding. *Speaking supply chains fail, contents of whatever it is suppose to be to change into something healthier ~ I call the purposed intent to null and void and speak that the cooks in the kitchen forget the deadly ingredients.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 09:53
To clarify: Only praying and speaking supply chains for evil intentions fail.

17 February, 09:57
Clarifying: Speaking purposed intent of evil vaccines fails, that the manufacturers of the vaccines forget to add the deadly ingredients when stirring their cauldrons.