Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 February, 11:00
2 People I know that are close to the family got the Vax. Both are sick. Such a wet cough. One decided to stop by my house. 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
I sure hope you didn't let them in!

That vax causes people to shed live virus for weeks.
10:26 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
18 February, 12:54
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Fact - no live virus in the vaccine, there is no virus anything in that vaccine. It is an mRNA, it unzips the RNA, deposits a virus protein, zips up the RNA and you are now a living GMO. When you come in contact with a cold virus, it activates your immune system, which suddenly realizes EVERY SINGLE CEll in your body is infected with the cold virus (hidden virus protein) and attacks it's own cells/body. This creates sepsis in the body, which shuts down organs, which causes death in 3-5 days. NO FIX for this. Military calls this a biological poison - the trigger is any cold virus. Walking dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
18 February, 09:50
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Bingo!

People think they're "doing okay" after the jab, but then the get exposed to what they've been sensitized to & BLAMMO - cytokine storm & organs shut down as the body begins attacking its own cells.

And yet...

the biological storm in the body resembles... their Covid.

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
17 February, 01:05
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
how do you know this?