Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
15 February, 09:04
Some real shit needs to happen NOW to end all this madness! Like it or not we ARE losing momentum! There is nothing but a handfull of people reposting and repeating the same 25 things over and over on here and on GAB. Take a look at 8kun.. 1 fucking bread ALL NIGHT! ONE! From 1 am til now..... 1 bread on Q research! No rallies to inspire us.. No social media posts from POTUS to engage us! And people in my real life are walking away in droves! Fed up with the 'plan' and simply dont want to hear about it anymore. Time to SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT! We've had enough! DO SOMETHING!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 09:55
In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication
Hang on, fren!

We're in Mercury Retrograde. It's not a time for big action yet, but a time of going over facts & information, re-examining issues, etc. THIS is the time for bringing out major info & Booms!

Also a time for physical renewal for tired anons! Massive self-care is in order. Get a mani/pedi or a good massage... Rebuild your strength.

We don't want to be all worn out because the time for CELEBRATION is coming soon!

SCOTUS will be hearing election fraud issues on the 19th. Expect more motion after.

This will rolll out in GOD's perfect time, not our own!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
15 February, 11:21
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
First of all, YOU can wait for Gods grand intervention. I prefer to ask those who have advised us of this master plan to GET OFF THEIR ASSES and move it along b4 we completely lose 1/2 our base of Patriots. Im also aware the time table isnt up to me..but I was under the impression that differing opinions are allowed and encouraged here. I could go to twat and get that assinine meme posted to my post. Liberals usually use those tactics to shut down a different perspective, Its beneath you as a Patriot really... But thanks for your input. Maybe Trump NEEDS to hear his base is dwindling?

I've pondered the same thing. Folks' nerves are at the breaking point, I know mine are...

This storm is weaponized weather - to keep folks inside, I think... Trying to further depopulation agenda...

There is MUCH going on that we don't realize because our traitorous media refuse to do their fucking jobs!

But I'm not worried because I follow some good folks & I can already see what's going on & have had a long, if somewhat angry, convo with my God. I understand what's happening & with a military background, I know what's needed here is patience.

Trump will win back anyone who fal
12:40 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Kim Laughlin @TheLordIsMySpotter
18 February, 11:44
your posts are very well said and i heard a saying a couple days ago that i find so true "fear is but a manifestation of weakness" we need to hold the line also " If God answers your prayer he is increasing your faith, if he delays it he is increasing your patience, if he doesnt answer he has something much better in store for you" we need to have faith in God and not turn our backs on our country or our president Donald J Trump.

18 February, 11:50
In response Kim Laughlin to her Publication
AMEN!

We've made an offer on a country house & it's been accepted. We are not making a big down payment, so we have to meet special conditions.

We figure, if it doesn't go through, it's because God has something better in mind for us soon.

Weird that people got so creeped out at the election that they pulled all the property from the market in my area - not in town, but anything with acreage.

But we did find a mfd home that ticks all the boxes - fireplace, well, creek, good neighbors who take pride in maintaining their properties & happen to be gardeners like us!

Can't wait to

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
18 February, 11:24
I did an experiment with snow in a glass in the house...it didn't melt, it EVAPORATED! We're in Texas, and have never seen anything like this. I had the immediate feeling that the whole thing is completely unnatural...

~ The Wife

Birdie Patriot @AmericanBirdie
18 February, 11:28
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
that's so interesting to see the different strange things with the snow 😮

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
18 February, 11:41
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 11:02
I GUARANTEE IT'S WEAPONIZED WEATHER. A LADY TRIED BURNING A FRESH SNOWBALL LAST MIGHT, IT TURNED BLACK, SMELLED LIKE"CHEMICALS & DID NOT MELT..A DROP IN HER HAND! ANOTHER HERE TODAY W/A CHEMIST HUSBAND SAYS THERE'S MICRO PLASTIC IN THE SNOW? I POSTED ABOVE HERE, NEW HOPE!

BUT JUST LEARNED A TEXAS PATRIOT DISCOVERED THE SAME DAY JOE KILLED THE KEYSTONE PIPELINE, HE ALSO OPENED UP SECURITY ON THE NATIONAL POWER GRID.😳 LAST NIGHT NEWSMAX REPORTS JOE IS PLANNING TO LET CHINA TAKE OVER THE GRID...
UPDATE JUST POSTED FROM A TEXAS PATRIOT. THE SAME DAY JOE CANCELLED THE KEYSTONE PIPELINE, HE LI

18 February, 11:05
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication