Jackie Joe @CD9
14 February, 10:47
Woman pulls apart a Covid test and finds out its full of nano particles.

This is what they stick into our brains when they do the nasal cavity test. They’re sticking metal nano particles into our brains. Share this widely please! Don’t let your loved ones get this test. They’ve been created to destroy our bodies and minds. This is no “test”. It’s a bio weapon!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karrie Welch @Iammeq
15 February, 10:12
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
ok so i don't love anything these people are doing either- BUT we do have to be accurate. a nano particle is .02 mesh/microns in size- and not visible to the naked eye. unless its inspected under a microscope, this simply isn't true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lets Move @Cricket19
15 February, 10:28
In response Karrie Welch to his Publication
the video that i watched was on twitter some months ago... my twitter account was suspended... but the person who made the video did just that.. disected the pcr test and put the remains under a microscope... the nano bot was clearly seen... i will do some digging to see if i can find and post.

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
that I would like to see, and is definitely proof- unlike this.
10:36 AM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Lets Move to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Iammeq in this post can reply
Lets Move @Cricket19
15 February, 02:36
https://adrenogate.net/wp/...

this is what was on twitter... sorry, what i was revering to was actually an article... but there is a video as well... scary stuff.

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 February, 12:51
If you knew about Morgellons, you would believe this video and what the lady is saying. No brag just fact: I KNOW and I honestly wish I didn't know.

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
15 February, 02:00
In response Every Time to her Publication
"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb
and the word of ]THEIR [ testimony; and ]THEY [
loved not ]THEIR [ lives unto the death." Rev 12:11
🐑🙏
>>> 👹CERN 'Pierced The Veil'... Knowingly🙏
#TrustGodsPlan 🕊🔥
#godwon 🏆💙
🃏🕜💙

Watch "The Chemtrails, Morgellons, Smart Dust and Archons Connection" on YouTube BEFORE IT IS REMOVED!
https://youtu.be/1sVFjPbRp...

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
15 February, 04:07
In response Every Time to her Publication
im well aware of them, i even believe they use them. this video still doesnt't offer scientific verifiable proof. dobthat furst- get it under a microscope then show a video of THAT. I was a science major in university- and I work with oarticulates as my company's cosmetic chemist. claims must be proven.

Lets Move @Cricket19
15 February, 11:59

Lets Move @Cricket19
15 February, 10:38
agreed.