Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
SPAIN is having FAKE PLASTIC SNOW ❄️. Watch this woman pick it up from her patio floor, make a snowball, light it up, it does not melt but it turns black. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THE GOVERNMENT DOING NOW ?????????? WE ARE BEING LIED TO!!!!
#fakesnow #Geoengineering #CLIMATE #cloudseeding #climatecontrol #haarp #Snow #weathercontrol #stockexchange #government #QAnons #research #weatherreaearch #wearebeingliedto

https://youtu.be/1pQvTvfaZ...
10:20 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 February, 04:37
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
texas fake too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 04:40
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Oh!!! Please film and post on Anonup for your fellow patriots! 🥰This is crazy. I thought Trump had stopped the chemtrails and the skies HAVE BEEN clearer indeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 04:40
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Oh!!! Please film and post on Anonup for your fellow patriots! 🥰This is crazy. I thought Trump had stopped the chemtrails and the skies HAVE BEEN clearer indeed.

FrankQ Spain @FrankQ
15 February, 03:32
yes reported in many parts of Spain black snow

15 February, 04:21
In response FrankQ Spain to his Publication
BLACK SNOW?! This is EFFIN INSANE!!! What the heck is the government doing with our climate besides what they already have been and what we aready know?? This is a first to me. We has more snow overnight here in Illinois and I to make sure I double checked our snow. It is real and it melts. This is insane.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
14 February, 10:50
we had an aftgernoon in Kentucky w/fake snow. It lasted all of about 10 minutes buy my whole office knew something was different. It looked like a bean bag had exploded on the sidewalk.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
14 February, 10:27
Has snow always been fake? Is all snow fake?🤔 Im going to have to make a snowball tomorrow now ....

14 February, 10:39
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
No, I just played with my kids and made snowballs with bare hands and it melted in our warm hands yesterday. So I am puzzled.I am in USA in Illinois. So this is CRAZY!! 😳

14 February, 10:42
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
And oj top of it too, we came indoors after playing with the snow, and the snow melted from our shoes onto the carpet from the warmth of our place indoors. So our snow here is REAL!!! So crazyyyyy!!! Watch the other vidoe short video a man shares below her video also from SPAIN --- it doesnt melt on his table in the kitchen. 😳