Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
14 February, 10:20
SPAIN is having FAKE PLASTIC SNOW ❄️. Watch this woman pick it up from her patio floor, make a snowball, light it up, it does not melt but it turns black. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THE GOVERNMENT DOING NOW ?????????? WE ARE BEING LIED TO!!!!
#fakesnow #Geoengineering #CLIMATE #cloudseeding #climatecontrol #haarp #Snow #weathercontrol #stockexchange #government #QAnons #research #weatherreaearch #wearebeingliedto

https://youtu.be/1pQvTvfaZ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FrankQ Spain @FrankQ
15 February, 03:32
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
yes reported in many parts of Spain black snow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
BLACK SNOW?! This is EFFIN INSANE!!! What the heck is the government doing with our climate besides what they already have been and what we aready know?? This is a first to me. We has more snow overnight here in Illinois and I to make sure I double checked our snow. It is real and it melts. This is insane.
04:21 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response FrankQ Spain to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
shay shay @babyshay74
15 February, 04:32
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
we did this in ohio its the silver they spray in the sky chemtrails... ..everyone should try this everywhere...