Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
14 February, 10:20
SPAIN is having FAKE PLASTIC SNOW ❄️. Watch this woman pick it up from her patio floor, make a snowball, light it up, it does not melt but it turns black. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THE GOVERNMENT DOING NOW ?????????? WE ARE BEING LIED TO!!!!
#fakesnow #Geoengineering #CLIMATE #cloudseeding #climatecontrol #haarp #Snow #weathercontrol #stockexchange #government #QAnons #research #weatherreaearch #wearebeingliedto

https://youtu.be/1pQvTvfaZ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FrankQ Spain @FrankQ
yes reported in many parts of Spain black snow
03:32 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FrankQ in this post can reply
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
15 February, 04:21
In response FrankQ Spain to his Publication
BLACK SNOW?! This is EFFIN INSANE!!! What the heck is the government doing with our climate besides what they already have been and what we aready know?? This is a first to me. We has more snow overnight here in Illinois and I to make sure I double checked our snow. It is real and it melts. This is insane.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shay shay @babyshay74
15 February, 04:32
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
we did this in ohio its the silver they spray in the sky chemtrails... ..everyone should try this everywhere...