Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
14 February, 10:20
SPAIN is having FAKE PLASTIC SNOW ❄️. Watch this woman pick it up from her patio floor, make a snowball, light it up, it does not melt but it turns black. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THE GOVERNMENT DOING NOW ?????????? WE ARE BEING LIED TO!!!!
#fakesnow #Geoengineering #CLIMATE #cloudseeding #climatecontrol #haarp #Snow #weathercontrol #stockexchange #government #QAnons #research #weatherreaearch #wearebeingliedto

https://youtu.be/1pQvTvfaZ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
Has snow always been fake? Is all snow fake?🤔 Im going to have to make a snowball tomorrow now ....
10:27 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bib45le in this post can reply
14 February, 10:42
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
And oj top of it too, we came indoors after playing with the snow, and the snow melted from our shoes onto the carpet from the warmth of our place indoors. So our snow here is REAL!!! So crazyyyyy!!! Watch the other vidoe short video a man shares below her video also from SPAIN --- it doesnt melt on his table in the kitchen. 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
14 February, 11:30
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
i fell for it too (science isnt my thing) but its just science. The butane leaves soot on the compacted snow. i did learn natural gas burns much cleaner lol

14 February, 10:39
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
No, I just played with my kids and made snowballs with bare hands and it melted in our warm hands yesterday. So I am puzzled.I am in USA in Illinois. So this is CRAZY!! 😳