Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 February, 07:47
Keep an eye on Bidan's latex face this week.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
14 February, 07:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
How do you know so much??? Will you be revealed too when the time is right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
@GhostEzra is exactly who he says he is! ECW... his job description is written on his logo! how did you manage to find tour way here? go read the Q drops! then reread them. Remember the name...ECW!
08:42 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by JinafromWV in this post can reply
16 February, 06:04
In response Jeanene Carlos to his Publication
No need to be rude. I learned about Q through the x22report. I have been following him for a year. I am certainly not an expert. But I am still figuring things out. I have learned a lot this year...somethings are a bit confusing. I thought people on here were just regular people...I wondered why Ghost Ezra Knew so much. I have read Q drops...some made sense others didn't. Before I got banned from Twitter I was sharing Ghost Ezra posts like crazy. Someone mentioned to me that i should check out this site. I didn't know this was a Q elite group.

16 February, 06:07
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
I really like it here, but if the owner of this site wishes for me to leave I will do so. Sorry for asking questions and being curious.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Patriot Mama @61PatriotMama
14 February, 09:06
In response Jeanene Carlos to his Publication
How amazing that they found their way here! Let's not forget that we all started out freshly awakened and full of questions. Those who are newly awake have a ton of catching up to do and I didn't see a sign on the door that said "Graduate Level Students Only"

We're fighting for a kinder world, it should start with us! 😊❤️🇺🇸

16 February, 05:40
In response Patriot Mama to his Publication
Thank you for your kindness.