Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Keep an eye on Bidan's latex face this week.
07:47 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Chrissy Webb @Christine2Q2Q
15 February, 09:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Hey yall. I saw a short clip yesterday of Biden's eye drooping and a guy behind looking stressed over it. I lost power, and haven't been able to find it since. If anyone sees/finds this, can you post it here please. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
15 February, 12:08
In response Chrissy Webb to her Publication
It was on Wego yesterday. Jill was sitting next to him dumbfounded. I'll see if I can find it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Collins @Jimcol
15 February, 09:11

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
17 February, 04:37
In response Jim Collins to his Publication
yeah! that little chin droplet like it's melting. it will be fun putting a colla8 together

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
15 February, 09:01
I saw that too, where actor B. is behind a desk looking completely bewildered like he doesn't know where he is, and then when he's walking off to stage left, he breaks character and cracks up laughing.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
15 February, 06:36
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
I'd like to see that!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 February, 08:05
i want a libtard cam so i can watch their faces when they find out its not him 😂😂😂

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
15 February, 10:29
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Me too, how do we order one?

P2P Printing @P2P_Printing
15 February, 07:47
Who is under the mask? You would think they would get someone more competent. Unless it is a white hat under that latex.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 February, 07:51
In response P2P Printing to his Publication
white hat making fools out of fools

rednecker fetz @redneckerfetz
15 February, 12:38

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 February, 07:32
In response rednecker fetz to his Publication
what??!!!😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣☑️☑️☑️☑️🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
14 February, 11:21
its so creepy...i think its made of silly putty

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
14 February, 11:15
We keep forgetting Q drop 2057. It explicitly stated this. #wwg1wga

"Ezra Cohen Watnick
Q"

Let Freedom Ring @GetCued
14 February, 09:58
A little prep work to get everyone ready?? https://youtu.be/3F1KdZCJ6...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 February, 07:44
In response Let Freedom Ring to his Publication

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 February, 07:46
In response Let Freedom Ring to his Publication
They always tell us don't they

America First @AmericaFirst17
14 February, 09:53
OMG!! Patriots, if his face falls apart for the world to see I would be on the floor laughing for a long time. Just the thing I need right now.

😂🤣

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 February, 07:35
In response America First to her Publication
yes let's do a mass prayer for this one! It's the one thing I need too

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 February, 08:02
In response America First to her Publication
I would actually pay money and not promise to not watch tv for a year if his face falls off on live tv 😂😂😂

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
14 February, 09:50
LOL

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
14 February, 09:42
😆

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 February, 07:35
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Janet Love @JanetLove82
14 February, 09:35
It's already having major malfunctions. It's sooooo obvious, yet so many still can't see what they are actually seeing. It's frustrating as hell when it's right in front of the sheeple and they are still blind as a bat!🙄

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
14 February, 09:39
In response Janet Love to her Publication
my mom keeps telling me"he had a face lift". I post picture of biden then & now. she says the same thing. I try and point out that his face is a total different shape, his mouth is smaller. She just doesn't see it....

karen hennigar @zeffwood
14 February, 09:29
Maybe the mask enforcement has something to do with hiding their falling apart faces?
I would just love to see Shaggy and Scooby jump out of the bushes and rip it off 😉

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
14 February, 09:23
That's one sentence I NEVER expected to hear before the Great Awakening!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 February, 07:37
In response Zach Tollen to his Publication
💯💯💯☑️☑️☑️🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦

NJSHEILA 75! @NJSheila75
14 February, 09:10
Can't wait for it to fall apart.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 February, 07:37
In response mikes mom to her Publication
Looks like a Mr. Pool post! 😁😁😁💯☑️

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 February, 08:59
Seriously?! ohhh, that would be so sweet.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
14 February, 08:47
😂🤣😂

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
14 February, 08:43
Hoping that fake nose will fall off! It has been giving him problems 🤣

Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
14 February, 08:36
Gladly! 👍😂

anon anon @Qcolorado
14 February, 08:33
He's melting, melting...

Janet Love @JanetLove82
14 February, 09:37
In response anon anon to her Publication
Maybe if someone through a bucket of water on him, he'd go away faster?😂

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 February, 08:31
Ghost, respectfully it's called a condom head....

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 February, 07:39
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
😁

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
14 February, 08:27
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Nathan Evans @Ntevans
14 February, 08:08
Can't wait! The hearts were too much for me this week! Junker "Aircraft 1" had me laugh out loud too!

Nunya Business @AAug22
14 February, 09:14
In response Nathan Evans to his Publication
OMG! They're joking right?! A junker subburban & a little junker plane! Bwahahahah

Janet Love @JanetLove82
14 February, 09:40
In response Nathan Evans to his Publication
I was watching this video on The Growing Awareness channel on YT and LMAO seeing this POS plane spewing nasty, dirty exhaust. Is this allowed in the Green Deal?🤣

Jade Driskell @Jadendri
14 February, 08:04
🙂ready to point out to the unbelievers

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
14 February, 07:54
Time for Toto to pull back the curtain a bit?

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
Already saw a vid of the nose getting loose.

Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
14 February, 08:06
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
There is another one of the latex coming off his eye,
he really is creepy joe.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
How do you know so much??? Will you be revealed too when the time is right?

Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
14 February, 08:06
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
and if possible give us a hint for the end of the show ...

Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
14 February, 08:42
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
@GhostEzra is exactly who he says he is! ECW... his job description is written on his logo! how did you manage to find tour way here? go read the Q drops! then reread them. Remember the name...ECW!