Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 February, 07:47
Keep an eye on Bidan's latex face this week.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
14 February, 07:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
How do you know so much??? Will you be revealed too when the time is right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
14 February, 08:42
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
@GhostEzra is exactly who he says he is! ECW... his job description is written on his logo! how did you manage to find tour way here? go read the Q drops! then reread them. Remember the name...ECW!

16 February, 06:04
In response Jeanene Carlos to his Publication
No need to be rude. I learned about Q through the x22report. I have been following him for a year. I am certainly not an expert. But I am still figuring things out. I have learned a lot this year...somethings are a bit confusing. I thought people on here were just regular people...I wondered why Ghost Ezra Knew so much. I have read Q drops...some made sense others didn't. Before I got banned from Twitter I was sharing Ghost Ezra posts like crazy. Someone mentioned to me that i should check out this site. I didn't know this was a Q elite group.

I really like it here, but if the owner of this site wishes for me to leave I will do so. Sorry for asking questions and being curious.
06:07 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by TBIYTC in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts