Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
16 February, 06:44
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
interesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RGusman Gusman4 @RGusman10
15 February, 03:56
I have just asked a few questions about this procedure. The blood does continue to supply o2 once baby is born but one has to be careful as the baby can end up with extreme jaundice . With the baby being born under water it is critical that water does not go under 37c as this would cause the baby to take a breath under the water and the outcome treeible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
15 February, 02:43
Yes, it's true... I tried desperately to ask that... It was not possible... They had to make a caesarian... And than the risk of infections were to hy to wait so longπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”... They said...

MiMi LastName @Marge22
15 February, 01:36
i never heard this but it is so sound! I suppose the hurry-&-cut-the-cord method came from the Rockefeller's medical schoolsπŸ™„ 🀨

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 12:45
In response MiMi LastName to her Publication
I learned this from one of the midwives on the Rez.

I was stunned, but it made an impression on me when I was 13 & was allowed to attend a home birth.

Makes perfect sense to me, since the placenta continues to contract off & on even after being expelled.

Moms just can't see it because they take it away so fast...

Revulsion at what is a normal process, ordained by God.

SHAME!

Janice SureJan @toleoni
15 February, 12:59
Giving birth to my firstborn 37 yrs ago, I was told it would poison my baby if not cut immediately! So many endless lies & hidden truths to keep us ignorantly poor & severely dependent idiots! Damn!

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
15 February, 12:38
Oh wow!!!😱I never knew this! Thank you for sharing this!

Teresa Quber @TrustQuber
14 February, 10:41
thats what we did with my babies. they didnt cry and were calm and happy. this is very important. and my doctor thought I'm nuts. 😁

Heather Danielle @Dreamzncolor78
14 February, 10:38
But animals chew the cord and eat the placenta right away....

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
14 February, 10:35
Had both my babies home birth and they received all their blood ❀ Its amazing how many areas of our lives we have been misled by society and needed to be awakened in, but once you know, just move forward and continue to share with others ❀🌹

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
14 February, 10:27
they take and sell the cord blood, thats why. they dont make that money if your baby keeps their own blood. The vitamin k shot also makes their blood too thick to get through their system and repair any damage done coming out the birth canal. its all so nefarious.

Lou Chadwell @Lachad13
14 February, 10:20
my second baby delivery the doctor did not clamp for at least 15 minites. he let me deliver the placenta first, and i held baby while i did. it was awesome. he is so smart too πŸ™‚

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 February, 10:18
I didn't know either. I wish I would've known. Breaks my heart & pisses me off what they've done/kept from us. πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ€¬πŸ€¬

Kyra Drg @Kyra
14 February, 10:11
😒I didn't know, I'm sorry for my children! Doctors here in France cut it off almost immediately. It is sad for the children but also for the mothers, the midwives and gynecologists should have the obligation to tell us or to explain it to us, leaving us the choice.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
14 February, 09:45
Yes, me too, I knew, but natural birthing is far different than hospital birthing.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
14 February, 09:33
yes I did this, I would say that any good midwife knows this, so most people that homebirth know and follow this :) Also, Vitamin K messes up this balance and stops Stem Cells from travelling.

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
14 February, 10:29
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
yup. they will call cps if you refuse vit k. i still won that battle.

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
14 February, 10:29
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
yup. they will call cps if you refuse vit k. i still won that battle.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
14 February, 09:32
Thanks for sharing! Dr ripped mine out of me I bleed terribly. Three days later back to hospital with sepsis. I about died. I was very upset I couldnt breast feed anymore. :(

14 February, 09:44
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
That's awful, I'm sorry they did that to you. About dying is very scary; I had sepsis too, but from a joint infection. We are blessed! So sad about not breastfeeding. Bless you. Hugs. Effin doctors can go stick it with their egos up their asses!

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
14 February, 10:37
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I am so sorry you had this experience... heartbreaking !!! 🌹❀

Nicole Crowley @Nicole1486
14 February, 08:47
I had read about that when I was pregnant. It was actually supposed to be part of my delivery plan but the doctor told me that delaying the cutting of the cord was not allowed at that hospital. They didnt tell me that till after they had already cut it.

14 February, 09:46
In response Nicole Crowley to her Publication
They are not good people imo. GENERALLY.

Retta Fulmer @RCFulmer
14 February, 08:41
we have so many new things to learn!!!!

Field of Light @EartherealArts
14 February, 08:33
In many native cultures, the umbilical cord is treated as sacred, and honored accordingly. I greatly appreciate the Native American turtle amulets made for keeping the cord.

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
14 February, 08:31
i did not know this but wish i had! mother nature gives us everything we need πŸ’žπŸ™

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
14 February, 08:30
It seems everything has devolved. Unatural. Forced. It goes on... For what? Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 February, 08:14
Thats new to me WOW! I am speechless of the simple truth! Thank You for the share

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 February, 08:12
I never knew this. I had a Jewish friend who knew and she educated me about this after I had my children. She also knows enough that she didn't vaccinate her children or her pets. She knew how to treat COVID before anyone else . . .

DoΓ±a Jimena17 @DonaJimena17
14 February, 08:08
truth

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 February, 08:06
Definately didn't happen with any of my farm animals! That is the most vulnerable a newborn can be. Moms chew the cord Immediately, clean up baby and more than half eat the afterbirth. In the wild, I'd say closer to 100% eat it to dispose of the evidence of birth, which preditors would smell, discovering a near helpless newborn & weakened mother. I could see giving a half hour after human birth but more than that seems morbid. Placenta is dying at that point. After mom is cleaned & baby is cleaned...CUT THE CORD.

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
14 February, 10:31
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
nope. animals in the wild let the cord stop pulsing.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
14 February, 07:41
Our cows and horses break it right away. Not saying this is not true for humans because I've never researched this or even thought about it.

Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
14 February, 07:53
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
I was going to say most animal births ive seen the mommas bite it. Ive never seen them just leave it, but maybe some animals do. I have actually done a lot of research on this before giving birth. Leaving the umbilical cord attached for too pong actually causes jaundice (my youngest was on belli lights for two weeks afterwards). The best way to tell when to cut the cord is when it stops pulsating. Either way though- instant cutting of the cord is not the healthiest option.

RTM041500 US17 @RTM041500
14 February, 07:41
If only I knew then what I know now, I would have done it completely different. πŸ˜” Grateful they are healthy & happy humans regardless.