Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
14 February, 07:05
i DID not KNOW THIS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
14 February, 07:41
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Our cows and horses break it right away. Not saying this is not true for humans because I've never researched this or even thought about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
I was going to say most animal births ive seen the mommas bite it. Ive never seen them just leave it, but maybe some animals do. I have actually done a lot of research on this before giving birth. Leaving the umbilical cord attached for too pong actually causes jaundice (my youngest was on belli lights for two weeks afterwards). The best way to tell when to cut the cord is when it stops pulsating. Either way though- instant cutting of the cord is not the healthiest option.
07:53 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Madam_Rich in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Casey Rich, click on at the bottom under it