Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 February, 03:07
Juan o Savin is Navy intelligence with ties to the Kennedys.

He's not Jr.

Juan is a Patriot of the highest caliber.

Don't get it twisted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
14 February, 08:08
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening

C = 39

U = teta

L = pedo

T = Pis

#CULT

THE 1000 WHITE CRAZY BRIDES OF #john

JOIN US

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
14 February, 07:58
It's 107 One o Seven (Juan O Savin) 10+7=17

Kid on the Side of the Road - my friends

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
14 February, 07:54
Juan O Savin is Wayne Ronald Willott. This is not to disparage Mr. Willott's intelligence. I still believe that JFK Jr is alive; however, he is not "107".

Steve Bosko @Dime333
14 February, 07:58
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
I agree, 107 has a midwest accent... I'm from Chiraq, it's not John jr.

Patty Malek @patty888
14 February, 07:41
If you have heard Juan o Savin speak you KNOW it is not JFKjr....

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 February, 07:40
No. It's not.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
14 February, 07:35
Not possible. Juan has a Southwestern accent. JFK Jr would most definitely have a Northeastern accent.

Brad Childers @chldrzb
14 February, 07:34
🤔

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
14 February, 07:24
I believe Juan O Savin is a very high up military character in this movie, likely knows JFK Jr, but is NOT JFK Jr - check out "Raisin' Cain" and other patriots on this. Research more. Just my opinion - I will dig some more too, I remember Veterans Always actually saying the real name of "Juan O Savin" but I can't find right now.................

Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
22 February, 09:19
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
i miss her ! - TooTallRN

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
14 February, 07:23
No, he admitted it today on Robert David Steele's interview . He is Wayne Ronald Willott; Not to disparage him and not to say that JFK Jr is NOT alive.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
14 February, 07:31
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
yes, and he also said he was now a PI, retired LEO and his badge # was 107.....that is why when he'd call in to FM he was always referred to as Agent107 which then morphed into juan o savin

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
14 February, 05:50
I don't think so.

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
14 February, 05:50
In response Adam Patriot to his Publication
In his own mind