Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Juan o Savin is Navy intelligence with ties to the Kennedys.

He's not Jr.

Juan is a Patriot of the highest caliber.

Don't get it twisted.
03:07 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
09 September, 04:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
He's retired Admiral MR

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
07 September, 02:57
blast from the past today?
2x 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
07 September, 02:45
He is not Jr. if Sr. is dead. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 September, 02:27
. 🙌🏻✅

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
07 September, 12:49
“Oh, the Navy gets the gravy, and the Army gets the beans beans beans . . . .”
Jerry Lewis clip LOL

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Jerry Lewis sings 'The army gets the beans' - YouTube

from At War with the Army

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
07 September, 12:27
Just digging around. FOR Those who didnt know. 😊😊😊😊

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 September, 12:30
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
maybe hes just a goof

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 September, 12:35
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
09 April, 11:36
Not sure why KelliAnnHubNews would block me after sharing this post?

@purpleunicorn

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
09 April, 11:43
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
i have a few people, whom i have never interacted with, blocked me. so i wouldn't sweat it much.

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
09 April, 07:57
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
Kelli Ann Hub News just turned OFF ALL COMMENTS to ALL HER VIDEOS!!!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
28 February, 07:39
Hi Doq, I was honored to meet your friend and my new friend in LV last week. He signed my book and it was awesome. JUNIOR SOON!

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
19 February, 11:59
Well, I was watching a Robert David Steele interview last week with Juan and this is what I noticed. Maybe, you do not know about the injured index finger on JFKJr's left hand.

Steph Givan @StephG
18 February, 03:55
I trust Juan totally!!!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 February, 03:52
Disinformation is sometimes necessary! 😂

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
18 February, 03:35
Thank you very much for clearing that up.

His voice is not Jr's voice.

After 40 years of medical/legal transcription, I can still identify folks by their voices.

PS - That Sock Puppet you see in the Castle Rock house is not Biden, either.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
18 February, 04:58
Listened to a couple of his posts. His vocal inflection and intonation was different and that typically does not change with age. Ergo, I never considered him to be JFK Jr. There are plenty of other
reasons to remain anon and it doesn't invalidate the info. 👍👍👍

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
18 February, 03:36
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Wow!

Great minds think alike!

I had no idea you were a "voice collector" too!

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
17 February, 03:17
Have you looked at voice recognition? They sound exactally the same ?...

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
16 February, 04:14
Thanks Doq. He confirmed this on an interview recently by saying how he got his name. I love him he keeps me at peace and reassured

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
18 February, 05:06
In response Lisa Prowting to her Publication
YES!!! I was telling my hubby that! I said he has a way of talking that makes you calm and keep the faith & then he gets animated and you laugh and are ready to fight for this country and world!!! I hope we see his face one day 🤞🏼Robert David Steele has said several times he is not Jr BUT Jr is alive and will come out one day ❤️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
15 February, 06:41
Watch the water. does this hydrant actually say "1221"? saw this along time ago and when I drove by I had to stop and take a quick pic but noticed the numbers when I got home.

15 February, 06:43
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
KV mirrored... VK!

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
15 February, 06:20
I think some people forget that John Jr. had friends... 😉.. lol

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
15 February, 06:22
In response Doris Scia to her Publication
Ooops...Has Friends.. 😊

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
15 February, 06:13
I like his boots... & when he loses his temper!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 February, 05:59
Why does he wear JFK Jr's ring and why does he also have a broken right pinky finger?

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
18 February, 05:10
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I thought for a while that he let Jr die and started a whole new life independent from the Kennedy name but Robert David Steele has met Juan and said he isnt Jr but Jr is alive and will show his face one day.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
15 February, 05:54
I had understood him not being Jr when in an interview someone mentioned to him that they were also had a Military Service History with Subs like he had.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 05:50
Testify! I feel that.

Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
15 February, 05:33
Nov 05, 2017 7:59:21 PM EST
Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No. 148155609
Code:
May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst.
Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live.
Coincidence?
Pray.

Feb 18, 2018 9:11:55 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: No. 107
GO WITH GOD.
THE CLOCK IS ACTIVATED.

Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
15 February, 04:39
I agree but he is also very long winded and it takes him forever to get to the point. Many times I think " Your killin me... just spit it out" Not many people have and hour or two every day to listen to him as well as do additional research. I am grateful for his info but he rides my last nerve at times. I know, I know..... I will adjust my attitude.

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
15 February, 10:31
In response Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life to her Publication
He talks like my husband did. A five second why I dont feel well turned into a two hour it started when........🥱🥱🥴

Choose Light @Justice7
08 April, 01:16
In response Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life to her Publication
i cannot listen to him anymore because he says umm about a 1000 times and its very distracting

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Jessicarabbit) can see their posts

John DeplorableDeadVoter @DeplorableDeadVoter
15 February, 10:51
Juan voice sounds extremely similar to Admiral Rodgers. Just sayin

Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
15 February, 06:46
I think Juans voice is a spot on match for Goldberg 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
15 February, 06:52
In response Lynnsey Jewett to her Publication

USA DAR @buffaloalum
15 February, 06:24
I just wish Juan would be more accepting that the nation could accept the reality of what's going on rather than hiding it from everyone. Time to rip off the band-aid.

Dear Reader @DearReader
15 February, 05:59
Can someone elighten me as to why I should trust what Juan has to say? Why would he make a road trip film if he is military intelligence or sell a book that eludes to him being JFK Jr if he is not he?

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
15 February, 07:13
In response Dear Reader to his Publication
I don't believe he has ever said he was Jr.

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
15 February, 06:32
In response Dear Reader to his Publication
He Never claimed to be Jr. however, Jr. did have a few true & loyal friends, ones that he would trust with his life.. 😉

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
15 February, 05:56
discernment necessary at all times Doq is 100 all we actually know is God Wins.

15 February, 06:37
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
truth can be hard sometimes. I feel the only way for me to have seen this reality is to have been lied to my whole life. when I hear the song "both sides now" by Joni Mitchell, I get this vibe.