Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
alleybear 369 @Alidekk
14 February, 04:07
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
After having met a woman that was told to go home/die from C to totally curing herself. Looking so much younger than when I met her 14 years ago.....I'm convinced. People will be shocked when they learn the truth. Check out more testimonies herehttp://cannabishealthradio...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
14 February, 02:54
Right around '74 a friend gave me the phone number of a doctor at the local major university research hospital who was supposedly putting together a mj study and looking for participants. I was an eager candidate for such an endeavor in those days so called him up. Not knowing how to broach the subject over the phone to a total stranger, mj laws being what they were back then, I sort of beat around the bush until he realized what I was talking about and then blurted out "oh YEA .. we've got some really good sht!!"

As it turned out he was already well supplied w/ applicants.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 February, 02:34
Rick Simpson - Phoenix Tears. Cannabis healing.

Angel Grace @Tianshi
14 February, 02:33

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
14 February, 02:30

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
14 February, 02:34
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Any law repugnant to the Constitution is null and void. It's our duty to violate such law's.

14 February, 02:29

14 February, 02:28

14 February, 02:28
US PATENT 6630907

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
14 February, 02:15
Word!

Too big a threat to BigPharma!

Funny, that... I quit going to doctors after my major accident when I received totally botched care.

I had never tried "pot" before, ever, when a friend suggested I try it for my pain, since the pain pills made me sick & constipated (MSContin).

Worked like a DREAM!

Now I use it to manage my symptoms of Fibromyalgia & PTSD & have done for 40 years.

No more white coats for me ever again, nor any of my family!

I used the time to become a compounder of natural herbal medicines!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts