Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Have you seen white hats showing us that B1d3n is definitley wearing a mask?

Maybe his mask needs to tear open for people to fully get it! lol
10:06 AM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
19 February, 04:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
If only . . . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
16 February, 02:00
Shoddy work..I'd fire that make-up artist. Wait, on second thought, let's give them a tip.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Real Bushman @realBushman
15 February, 08:48
who has the one with the messed up nose

Jen Kutz @Jenlin6
15 February, 05:23
Yes please!!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
15 February, 08:14
about a year old interview, but if someone can't find this extremely abnormal, then they may just need something ridiculous, you must SHOW them

https://youtu.be/BQHyqi0fA...

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
15 February, 12:52
I wish! I'd Love it!!! Can't sleep forever! Truth must show itself evetually!!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
14 February, 11:54
Yeah and they're still saying "oh, it's a shadow around his neck." I've never seen anything like it. It's very clear it's a mask. I showed the video to my husband. He says, "So, maybe he's getting a facial or something under the mask." Seriously??? WTH. He's on NBC getting a facial??? How is it possible to be this stupid. Something better happen soon because I'm about to lose my patience with stupid people.

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
14 February, 11:49
yes and maybe some comic relief for us

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
14 February, 11:15
can someone repost? i have missed it!!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
14 February, 11:55
In response Save Our Freedoms 2021 to her Publication
Here is the video.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Wing gal1 @Winggal1
14 February, 11:13
or maybe an ear dangling... 🤣

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
14 February, 07:14
Do it Pruitt !!!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 February, 06:44
For some, YES, that's exactly what needs to happen.

Angel Grace @Tianshi
14 February, 04:20
Ever since all of the revelations about the masks have come to light, I keep thinking about the TV show (not the movie...not a fan) where at the end of each episode, the mask was removed. Of course that was just made from editing, etc. But evidently the technology was around at the time so how much did Hollywood know themselves then?

Jack’s Mama @HMH
14 February, 04:21
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Scooby Doo.

Joanne Fralin @Virginia4MAGA
14 February, 03:19
Yeah that'd be great! Can we make that happen folks?!

Jamie Henderson @MAGA_Jamie2021
14 February, 02:58
I've noticed so MANY liberals who think they are truly informed who have no clue! they think their man got the vote and all is well! they act so superior too but when you tell the truth people look at you like you're crazy. I've given up trying, some are just a lost cause 💔

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
14 February, 08:01
In response Jamie Henderson to his Publication
Never give up trying, I live in Australia mate and it is much worse here, but if I can wake up few here,you can keep going...never give up on telling the truth

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 February, 01:47

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
14 February, 11:21
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
😂😂 cracks me up every time

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
14 February, 11:52
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
who is that masked man? 👀

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 February, 01:24
Would be an appropriate finish to yesterday's clown show!

Field of Light @EartherealArts
14 February, 01:13
Watch Jill's body language with her various Joes. That's telltale, too.

http://tapnewswire.com/202...

Melissa Bee @Mbee67
14 February, 01:10
I would love that! even when I show them pictures or videos they still din't believe me. my husband included!🤯😡

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 February, 06:47
In response Melissa Bee to her Publication
Me too. It scares me to think what will have to happen in order for him to believe me.

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
14 February, 01:04
Maybe the wearer will sneeze and blow it off!

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
14 February, 01:16
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
😂😂😂

Shannon Briggs @Shannon_0017
14 February, 12:56

Pink Totter @Totter
15 February, 02:42
In response Shannon Briggs to her Publication
Even the back of this mask is not done well. Look at the ridge in the middle of his head and at the base. What a mess, are they doing this on purpose or is it a mistake?

God Wins @Nous
19 February, 03:46
In response Shannon Briggs to her Publication
Everybody needs to see this

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 February, 12:51
Biden we see is a clone?

September Pro @LateSeptember
14 February, 12:01
Question is would the MSM even cover it? They would be doomed either way: if they do cover the story (pretty hard to spin that one favorably) they give legitamcy to Q conspiracy; if they do not and they get called on it by other media, it would reveal their true identity as an enemy of the people (well for most still reasonably sane people anyway, rabid diehards may still cling to I'm not sure what straw would be available to insert here but they will be grasping for it...still - I'm sadly related to some of these people that seem unreachable by any means, and they are not dumb, it's just unr

Corey Joseph @HoldMyFaygo
14 February, 11:53
Crazy time we are living in

Franks Beans @FranksNBeans
14 February, 01:23
In response Corey Joseph to his Publication
Where did the hair go? Weird.

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
14 February, 01:33
In response Corey Joseph to his Publication
Hmm, when she peeled it back, the brown short hair wasn't on the mask? I know they have this technology, but there is something wrong with this one?😝

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
14 February, 11:44
Good Morning Doq

slick roq @slickroQ
14 February, 11:43
Nope, photos would be nice.
Btw, https://www.urbandictionar...

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
14 February, 11:38

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
14 February, 11:26

LeAhna Sol @LSol
14 February, 07:18
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
Notice his eyes are also Brown here. Definitely not Biden.

Meg Shortgus @Gussier
14 February, 11:47
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
woweewow

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
14 February, 11:16

Spunky Lioness @SpunkyLioness
14 February, 10:54