between freedom & slavery…

“In these four disastrous years of the Biden-Harris administration,
we have had a puppet in the White House
& a corrupt & incompetent Vice President
who has never stopped lying & deceiving voters
about her past & her future...

“Candidate Donald J. Trump…
the only possible choice to counter the globalist coup
that the woke Left is about to implement...
with incalculable damage for future generations...

“the choice is between a conservative President,
who is paying with his very life for his fight against the deep state,
& an infernal monster who obeys Satan” 💥

Full letter
https://exsurgedomine.it/2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 October, 04:29
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
How do I respond to my daughter?
She's saying that President Trump supports abortion, she said that he said after Parkland shooting that he called for the taking away of guns. She said she's not voting but if she did it would be for Shiva. She's saying he loves the Federal Reserve. I am voting for President Trump. I am hoping that in the last days of his election, President Trump would speak to the young adults who are of draft age because both of my children and their friends are. They live with very little hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
23 October, 04:17
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
That's a very hard & often heartbreaking situation, Hope. It's happening everywhere between family generations, between spouses, & between friends. So many are SO confused, lost in this FOG OF WAR.

Everyone Awakens at different times, too.
Problem is, their REALITY is so different from our REALITY, they just can't see TRUTH.

We can't push too hard to Awaken them, or they'll push back harder & bury their heads like ostriches. We can only drop seeds, perhaps. THEY have to decide to water them.

I would focus on only 2 facts (just me):

1) President & CIC Trump is THE ONLY President to take on Child Sex Trafficking & Child Sex Slavery, PERIOD.

2) President & CIC Trump is THE ONLY PRESIDENT that didn't get us into a WAR. PERIOD.

THAT'S IT. No one can argue those. I'd stick to those topics like glue. (just me)

Main thing is, we have to be ready to help them when their MATRIX collapses, and it will...very soon.

The time is upon us when all TRUTHS will be undeniable

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Thanks for the advice. She actually woke me up at age 15. Whoever she listens to is doing a number on her. I will do just what you're advising and see how it goes.
10:17 AM - Oct 23, 2024
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
23 October, 11:41
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
If that's the case then she'll probably be OK when everything is exposed (perhaps in 8 hr Military documentaries and such). Some Folks are really going to have a very hard time, like go to ER in shock hard, IMO, especially those who are digging in heels denying everything, and that's not your daughter especially if she helped you Awaken. Bless her for that.
For sure encourage her to vote. If she doesn't vote, and you know this, she's allowing the other side, EVIL, to cancel her right to decide & try control important matters of our country for her - and all of our non-participation is one way we got into this mess, OUR allowing these psychopaths to consolidate their power, filling those vacancies.
I'm totally confident everything this election like the past several elections is being tracked & recorded, and the vote underway now will be a documented part of our Nation's history in Freedom's Fight, and something to be very proud of for those who voted for Freedom.