TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
😐IS TRUMP'S FAKE DEATH (PLANE CRASH) TONIGHT..? WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE, I GUESS..😐
11:32 AM - Oct 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
22 October, 06:03
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Total bullshit! All the twists and turns are getting redundant in ...."here is another one."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
22 October, 11:47
i dont know about tonight.. if he and kh are on the ballot and he is gone then she automatically would win? i wonder if she gets kicked off and after that he leaves. just thinking out loud.. but everytime he is on tv i am watching him to get my full sense of his being (even tho its not the real guy-its his brand)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
22 October, 11:49
πŸ™ StockUpOnJesus

The Gospels are clear, Holy Revelation is clear... Biblical Tribulation

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
22 October, 11:42
honestly, i am not liking this whole event to take place. i know its fake but just the connection to death and finality bothers me . yes i understand it all and yes i will go thru it all without even telling my family i know the truths cause they really need to be shocked to their cores. they arent responding to me at all. a video about trump? probably deleted it? it was about voting? and no response at all. they are all republicans by way and some my closest family.. i at least thought theyde like the video. nothing... the restof the year is going to be very difficult. they are not prepared for anything in any way.. yes it is their journey.. and maybe when its over they will see the light. these are good people.. i just dont get them. brainwashing is a dangerous thing.. God bless Trump during this time as i know he will be working harder now than ever.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 October, 11:38
I’m glad I’m prepared for this potential part of the plan