TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 October, 11:32
😐IS TRUMP'S FAKE DEATH (PLANE CRASH) TONIGHT..? WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE, I GUESS..😐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
honestly, i am not liking this whole event to take place. i know its fake but just the connection to death and finality bothers me . yes i understand it all and yes i will go thru it all without even telling my family i know the truths cause they really need to be shocked to their cores. they arent responding to me at all. a video about trump? probably deleted it? it was about voting? and no response at all. they are all republicans by way and some my closest family.. i at least thought theyde like the video. nothing... the restof the year is going to be very difficult. they are not prepared for anything in any way.. yes it is their journey.. and maybe when its over they will see the light. these are good people.. i just dont get them. brainwashing is a dangerous thing.. God bless Trump during this time as i know he will be working harder now than ever.
11:42 AM - Oct 22, 2024
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ingajana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ingrid Colby, click on at the bottom under it