& who had nightmares about it her whole life 💖

👇 10-17-24

NPR
The L.A. Catholic archdiocese has agreed
to a massive settlement with more than 1,353 people
who were sexually abused as children by Catholic priests,
dating as far back as the 1950’s.
The $880 MILLION settlement, coupled with a previous settlement,
brings the total payout to more than $1.5 BILLION.

The Guardian
“While there is no amount of money that can replace
what was taken from these 1,353 brave individuals
who have suffered in silence for decades,
there is justice in accountability,”
the plaintiffs’ liaison counsel said.

🎥 “More than 300 Catholic priests have been accused..
of sexually abusing minors.”
11:18 AM - Oct 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
April Lynn @Aprill6
21 October, 04:24
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I went to Catholic school and was never sexually or emotionally abused. Not even close.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
20 October, 03:05
This is why I left the Catholic church after decades of faithful attendance. I can never again provide any support or trust in this satanic run organization headed by demons. Many of my friends are Catholic and they pray for me to return to church. I simply can NOT provide any support to the church that is under the control of the Vatican. I pray for the time when the Catholic church with its people will be set free from that diabolical entity.

https://apnews.com/article...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
21 October, 12:05
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
I am not Catholic, but I am Christian. After years of wrestling with this dilemma and learning pretty deeply about the Khazarian mafia, I have merged these concepts into the understanding that it is HIGHLY likely that the Church was infiltrated by Khazarians centuries ago and the pedophelia has been going on that long as well.

The discovery in Boston and subsequent domino exposure effect around the world was either the work of some incredible journalists or it was actually part of the white hat efforts that were started in the 60’s to take on the cabal.

The optimistic view is that those who committed the acts are nothing more than Khazarian scum infiltrators who were finally exposed by the good guys in modern times when the news could be spread widely (at a time before heavy internet censorship could stop it).

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 October, 02:01
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
I left too. I struggled with having my son confirmed 8 years ago. I told the deacon that I was struggling and asked him 2 questions.
Why were they singing to Lucifer in the Vatican and why did they name the telescope Lucifer. He had no idea what to say. My son was confirmed and we all left. I no longer felt safe spiritually there. That was the most painful part of the Great Awakening for me. That and what I learned about children being harmed. Disney was painful too.

wht 2.0 @wht
20 October, 01:07
Not surprisingly according to his Wiki page Sean Combs was initially raised Catholic and served as an altar boy

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 October, 01:56
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Ty wht 🙏 I did not know
but isn't that interesting 🤔

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
20 October, 12:18
I went to a Catholic school and had a great education and experience. No abuse of any kind. This was in the 60’s and 70’s. My 4 sons were all altar boys, as well as my husband and they have all said no abuse. There unfortunately were many twisted individuals purposely let into the priesthood-infiltration. It is so terrible what they did. There are also many falsely accused priests. The dioceses do not defend any priests anymore and immediately pay out millions as soon as there is any accusation. Lawyers and “victims” are making out like bandits. Look into Fr. Gordon MacCrae and his prison blog, Beyond These Stone Walls for an example.

https://beyondthesestonewa...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 October, 12:13
I really do wonder if this guy and his brother did not go thru something like that. Both of them....then I also wonder since they grew up around the Carters, IE fams knew each other if it might be that aspect or both.....I still say St. Teresas in Albany Ga has tunnels under it. Most fooked up folks I know went to school there.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 October, 12:13
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Male and female BOTH aholes. JS>

Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 October, 12:12
Bye Bye Catholic Church!!!! WOOOT!!!

Just Mee @TrustinGod
20 October, 12:03 (E)
My mom was a devout catholic. I did alter boy duties at times, not frequently. I was lucky not to have been abused. There was nothing about the churches that attracted me, and therefore quit going at around the age of 13. As a young adult, I realized other 'congregations' were not my cup of tea either. I didn't want to feel pressured to think and act like others. Eventually I took the lonesome road to discover myself, begging God at times to get me through the hurdles. Eventually, something spectacular happened, and it changed everything. Glad I kept my mind open in search of wisdom, knowledge, and purpose. "Seek, and ye shall find".

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 October, 12:07
In response Just Mee to his Publication
😻 Ty for sharing your journey, Just Mee.

Mine is actually similar, probably because
both my parents had 'religion'
shoved down their throats & as a result
missed out on Spirit 🕊️

I took my own Spiritual journey
& have my own relationship
with what you might call God/Source/Yeshua 🌷

I read many of the Texts, embraced the TRUTH
in all of them, but have my preferences.

I think we were lucky to be free to find 🙏🕊️🌟

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
20 October, 11:40
Popes,; black and gray too, are dead , Vatican gutted. Now for true healing there needs to be true, big action, not just words...eliminate the catholic "religion". And other "religions", don't get smug, many are just as cruel, dirty and evil.
Do you have the strenth of heart to stand with Jesus, not man made "religion"?
And if this angers you then that is a clue you have some self-evaluation to do.