Truth Seeker @JacksRule
18 October, 03:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Might be a good idea if everyone took a photo of their ballot after marking it as proof of who/ what they voted for? 🤔
03:43 PM - Oct 18, 2024
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
20 October, 06:32
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Ironically, the more chaos and discrepancies this election, the more the mass population will readily accept the great subsequent intervention. Remember all the precedence? It's all designed for the 2025 finale.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
20 October, 11:40
That is what I suggested. I know a few who are still "mail in ballot" voting and I told them as well.
Copy, phone scan or take a pic of your ballot before you mail it back in. It's your only proof once that ballot leaves your hands.
Here they give us paper ballots BUT then scan our ballots with no screen confirmation of what was tallied in our name. They say it is a secured collection box only and it is tallied later but how do we have proof our vote was tallied correctly?

I am still hopeful there will be no election though Trump has reason for pushing early voting.

Curious, what can be done to capture the votes of WNC? It seems horrific after all they have gone through to ask for a vote of the survivors AND I am here and see what has been done. Yet flip side, NC being a swing state and that our republican countries have just been wiped out, it seems more important than ever.

Even with a QFS voting system... many no longer have their phones.

BUT God. ONLY

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 October, 11:30
. Planned on it! 👍🏻🥰🙏🏻

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 October, 11:27
Great idea Carol✅

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
20 October, 11:18
That’s what I did when voting this week. I don’t think there is anyway to validate end result once things are counted (nothing online to look up your responses).

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 October, 01:15 (E)
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Yes, I believe we, the voters should have a way to verify our votes were counted correctly. Here in Corrupt Colorado where I live we have "ballot trax" that informs us our ballot has been mailed to us. It also tracks that it has been received and counted. BUT it does NOT verify that our votes were tallied correctly for the people and issues we voted for. Yet it is touted as a way to "secure" the vote. 🙄