Truth Seeker @JacksRule
18 October, 03:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 October, 03:43
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Might be a good idea if everyone took a photo of their ballot after marking it as proof of who/ what they voted for? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
That is what I suggested. I know a few who are still "mail in ballot" voting and I told them as well.
Copy, phone scan or take a pic of your ballot before you mail it back in. It's your only proof once that ballot leaves your hands.
Here they give us paper ballots BUT then scan our ballots with no screen confirmation of what was tallied in our name. They say it is a secured collection box only and it is tallied later but how do we have proof our vote was tallied correctly?

I am still hopeful there will be no election though Trump has reason for pushing early voting.

Curious, what can be done to capture the votes of WNC? It seems horrific after all they have gone through to ask for a vote of the survivors AND I am here and see what has been done. Yet flip side, NC being a swing state and that our republican countries have just been wiped out, it seems more important than ever.

Even with a QFS voting system... many no longer have their phones.

BUT God. ONLY
11:40 AM - Oct 20, 2024
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AndieJJ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Andrea COLEMAN, click on at the bottom under it