Truth Seeker @JacksRule
18 October, 03:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 October, 03:43
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Might be a good idea if everyone took a photo of their ballot after marking it as proof of who/ what they voted for? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
That’s what I did when voting this week. I don’t think there is anyway to validate end result once things are counted (nothing online to look up your responses).
11:18 AM - Oct 20, 2024
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 October, 01:15 (E)
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Yes, I believe we, the voters should have a way to verify our votes were counted correctly. Here in Corrupt Colorado where I live we have "ballot trax" that informs us our ballot has been mailed to us. It also tracks that it has been received and counted. BUT it does NOT verify that our votes were tallied correctly for the people and issues we voted for. Yet it is touted as a way to "secure" the vote. 🙄

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
20 October, 01:19
We can pretty much figure Election Fraud is still occurring in every State, because they are still foreign-owned corporations POSING as government, and this is an existential fight for them.

All TRACKED.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
20 October, 01:50
So you can be sure that you voted for someone?
They are drumming up false security.