Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 October, 10:19
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I never imagined 4. How beautiful!!! My heart is smiling!!! TY for sharing!!!

Also note... "The Godfather of Dogs"

💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
16 October, 09:34
Beautiful!
Thank you for these good hearted men. 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 October, 09:26
Dogs have got to be Angels from
heaven. 😍

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 October, 09:57
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
So very true.
My rescue Terrier mix is the toughest dog personality incarnation I have ever had. He loves me fiercely. He has just as fierce a stubborn streak as well, & is so formidable a character, sometimes I feel like Jacob wrestling an angel. 😍
He had survived a horrible trauma I learned later, but over the first couple of years with me, it seems he recovered & moved past his trauma. It took that long for him to tolerate my husband & a lawnmower, (a man & a lawnmower being the trauma he survived). It amazes me how smart he is…A LOT of ‘street smarts’ from living on his own over at the abattoir where he was living on meat scraps the men were giving him. A stark white dog with black ears & spots has to be extra creative to stay out off a coyotes menu.
🥇🐶

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
16 October, 09:21
Beautiful! Humanity at its best! Now those are manly men! Love it❤️❤️