11-2-22 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q The Storm Rider
But one more important THING that White Hats want
is Justice for JFK
& human/child trafficking.
This all connected to U.S. shipping
connected to the U.S. Mafia who control the UNIONS
(THINK JIMMY HOFFA ...
& how the American Mafia
was connected to the Assassination of JFK )......
πŸ•ŠοΈ THE LONG JOURNEY OF JFK JR.
to destroy the U.S. human trafficking rings
& their connection to U.S. syndicated Mafia families
that are controlled by [DS] OPS
are in parallel jeopardy.
(Most people think the Mafia is non existent..
other people don't believe in
OBAMA syndicate crime family. Or CLINTONS) πŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
Tall Greys. Them pencil-necks are nasty critters. Reptos, too. Cowboys hate venomous snakes, generally speakin'. President Trump keeps tellin' us his snake poem for a reason.
12:27 AM - Oct 14, 2024
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply
Dars Dragon @DarsDragon
14 October, 05:45
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
"Tall Greys. Them pencil-necks are nasty critters."
Yup Ol_Cowboy, so true...Personal experience battling and living next door to a Tall Grey for 30+ years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
14 October, 11:02
In response Dars Dragon to her Publication
πŸ˜‚

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
14 October, 11:23
I've listened to many podcasts from Laura Eisenhower, his great granddaughter and she says Pres Eisenhower was lied to by top Generals in our military. He did sign a contract but not for usage and consumption of humans!!! That is why he came out later with his warnings of the Military Industrial Complex in his Farewell Address. There are so many above the Pres clearance.
I don't know for sure, just like all of us, but Eisenhower was nit an evil man, from all I have gathered. He was used.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 October, 11:27
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
😻 That's what I would like to believe, Felixa.

I imagine President Eisenhower was in an
IMPOSSIBLE situation.

Can't wait for the TRUTH πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
14 October, 10:50
why he is saving israel for last. where the snake resided

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 October, 10:42
😻 I don’t know is if ANY of this is TRUE, ol_cowboy.

What I’ve heard is that Eisenhower SOLD HUMANITY to the ALIENS
in exchange for Alien technology
& after he did that, we began to get computers, etc.

IF Eisenhower did that, I’m hoping he didn’t have a choice?

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Gene Decode
I have pictures of Eisenhower walking into Hangar 18
at Hollman Air Force base where he went
to sign THE GREADA TREATY IN 1954 πŸ‘½

πŸ‘½ THE GREADA TREATY
On 21 February 1954 President Dwight Eisenhower
signed the Greada Treaty after a meeting with Alien Greys.
Eisenhower had 3 meetings with extraterrestrial races
following that β€˜First Contact’ meeting.
The Greada Treaty is signed every 10 years
& the way it impacts the world & Humanity is shocking πŸ›Έ

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Juan O Savin
In the deep state occult, in witchcraft,
the max magnification of a spell is 3 times.
What is the most magical
TOP SECRET SECRET site in the Continental U.S.?
AREA 51
3 X 17 = 51 | 17 is [their] number

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
14 October, 12:03
🎯🎯🎯 Kat!

Not only is this all TRUE, IMO, and not only is Gene Decode also spot on 🎯, but we gotta listen to Bill Cooper and Phil Schneider who gave their lives to get this information to us in the 1990s.

Phil Schneider was a government geologist & engineer with high security clearance and his job was to engineer, drill and blast out DUMB caverns to build Secret Deep Underground Military Bases, and while doing that at Archuleta Mesa in New Mexico, he was lowered into a hole and ran smack dab into Alien Tall Greys. They had a firefight, he killed 2, and a Tall Gray blasted him with some energy weapon that blew a hole in him big enough for birds to nest in AND blew his fingers off. Saved by a Green Beret who sacrificed his own life to save Phil, more than 70 of our Special Delta Forces & Green Berets were reportedly killed in that 1979 underground battle. (listen at 2 hour mark)

We are "What's For Dinner" to TALL GREYS.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Vol 1: E.T.'s, U.F.O.'s, and New World Technology, An Overview 1940 to Present - YouTube

Listen to the first of Phil Schneider's lectures on UFOs!Follow us:Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/paranormalxofficial/Facebook - https://www.facebook....

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 October, 08:22 (E)
Kat, I've seen the actual agreement, allowing the greys to come up from underground to take humans for their food and whatever, but it was supposed to be a small number of humans.
BUT, I thought I saved it but I can't find the document plus I don't remember which president it was, Eisenhower or Truman.
Not much help, sorry.