Earth Alliance @Hampata
🚨This girl's mother lives in North Carolina, this is what they were told about Hurricane Helen🚨

- “They told Chimney Rock that their entire town is now federal property
- There are dead bodies lying in the water
- There are dead bodies lying under trees and in the debris
- People cannot reach their family members
"They can't even go back to their home"

— “The federal government has said that this land and all these bodies are now federal property. The federal government would not identify any of the bodies.

They just want to bulldoze it and not even count how many people died.

"Also, the people who are trapped and receiving shipments of supplies ... there was a pastor going door to door giving out water ... people now want body bags, not water." They need body bags and the feds aren't picking up the bodies. They literally let them rot.”
09:34 AM - Oct 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by Hampata in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
07 October, 02:46
In response Earth Alliance to his Publication
ITS TIME !!!!!! Straw that broke the camels back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
07 October, 12:58 (E)
If there are white hats then maybe....

Very Satanic ritual area.
Underground tunnel hub.
Under ground flooding of creatures and cabal.
Why won't they identify bodies?
Imagine the stench.
Imagine people seeing them.

Watch the water.
It ain't over yet.
More to go.

Just saying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
07 October, 03:36
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Still frightening to witness and speculate.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 October, 04:03
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
There should be buzzards flying around and hanging around. People should be able to see them. Big indicator that there are dead bodies around.
Any talk about these buzzards?

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
07 October, 12:52
People need to get their guns and shoot the feds on sight like the white hats do- Kill them
You try to stop me from getting to my family or property and I got something for you
FAFO

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
07 October, 12:48
i did read somewhere on anon that the head of s-t-ns spawn was finally caught. very difficult finding her.. so its either her playing her role or else OR a 2.0 doing her dirty work. under WH direction.. along with that i also read on another meme that military were on the other side ofthe mountain taking care of people and scouting out fema people and shooting them if they give the suppliers trouble.. this is good news along with the horror that must be in those areas. i read last night also here that one county with 300K people are missing 60K. be prepared people. its going to be very very bad news coming.. i cannot even define my mind set when i read this.. couldnt sleep last night.. Gods taking care of them now. their souls are already home..

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 October, 11:40
Dear GOD in heaven, we need you.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
07 October, 09:57
The 82nd or any other division or any formed militia does not need permission from FEMA!!!
Who is the 82nd CO??!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
07 October, 09:48
One video yesterday said they were bulldozing already.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
07 October, 10:00
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Clean up a crime scene before investigating. Like TwinTs.
Let the bodies rot a bit soon they can call it a biohazard site and restrict access.... AGAIN!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
07 October, 09:45
🙏🙏🙏