Earth Alliance @Hampata
07 October, 09:34
🚨This girl's mother lives in North Carolina, this is what they were told about Hurricane Helen🚨

- “They told Chimney Rock that their entire town is now federal property
- There are dead bodies lying in the water
- There are dead bodies lying under trees and in the debris
- People cannot reach their family members
"They can't even go back to their home"

— “The federal government has said that this land and all these bodies are now federal property. The federal government would not identify any of the bodies.

They just want to bulldoze it and not even count how many people died.

"Also, the people who are trapped and receiving shipments of supplies ... there was a pastor going door to door giving out water ... people now want body bags, not water." They need body bags and the feds aren't picking up the bodies. They literally let them rot.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
i did read somewhere on anon that the head of s-t-ns spawn was finally caught. very difficult finding her.. so its either her playing her role or else OR a 2.0 doing her dirty work. under WH direction.. along with that i also read on another meme that military were on the other side ofthe mountain taking care of people and scouting out fema people and shooting them if they give the suppliers trouble.. this is good news along with the horror that must be in those areas. i read last night also here that one county with 300K people are missing 60K. be prepared people. its going to be very very bad news coming.. i cannot even define my mind set when i read this.. couldnt sleep last night.. Gods taking care of them now. their souls are already home..
12:48 PM - Oct 07, 2024
In response Earth Alliance to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ingajana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ingrid Colby, click on at the bottom under it