Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 September, 04:20
This will remain one of the most enjoyable moments of this whole movie for Anons…it is when we got to see THE EVIL MONSTERS eyes filled with FEAR. Video in link👇🏻.

https://x.com/liz_churchil...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 September, 10:50
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
This one is the
Number 5😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 09:50
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I found a facemask like this in my
yard yesterday….

In the past four years,
HOW ABOUT ALL THE
FREAKING GARBAGE EVERYWHERE!

If the issue was so hazardous,
why not properly dispose of
these germ collectors!!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
24 September, 10:56
Yeah, if the "virus" was so deadly, shouldn't there have been "Biohazard" waste receptacles all over the place to guarantee proper disposal of the masks???

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
That is EXACTLY what I said to my health care provider when I REFUSED to wear a mask. SCAM!!
01:14 PM - Sep 24, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Zimasfriend in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 September, 04:50
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
I saw that saying no actually can get you into the room quicker. I was in a full Lab Corp once and my son needed blood work. They asked me to put a mask on and I said no. Everyone looked at me in horror. My son was mortified but I felt it was more important to teach him courage that day. They got us in and got us out real quick.

24 September, 02:32
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
I am on the
RED FLAG LIST
since 2020.
The crazy enforcement in
VA Hospitals
behind face mask mandates
has rendered me a criminal,
for standing up to breath.

This is directly
brought on by
Sturgis Abuse on Veterans.

Veterans are getting murdered in
South Dakota.
I begged
Morgan in
Governor Noem’s office…..

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
24 September, 11:26
😕 Hey Urban, I Posted this with a heads up to Gov. Noem. Maybe she will see it! This Gov. Run Shit I Pray sill End Soon! OurVets Deserve Better💔🙏💔🙏💓🙏💓🇺🇸💓🇺🇸💓🇺🇸💓🇺🇸💓🇺🇸

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
26 September, 04:50
Show this to them. Mandate they watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/li...