Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 September, 04:20
This will remain one of the most enjoyable moments of this whole movie for Anons…it is when we got to see THE EVIL MONSTERS eyes filled with FEAR. Video in link👇🏻.

https://x.com/liz_churchil...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 September, 10:50
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
This one is the
Number 5😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 09:50
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I found a facemask like this in my
yard yesterday….

In the past four years,
HOW ABOUT ALL THE
FREAKING GARBAGE EVERYWHERE!

If the issue was so hazardous,
why not properly dispose of
these germ collectors!!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
Yeah, if the "virus" was so deadly, shouldn't there have been "Biohazard" waste receptacles all over the place to guarantee proper disposal of the masks???
10:56 AM - Sep 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
26 September, 07:40
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
O you have a virus,
I am sorry there isn't anything we can do for a virus.
Go home, get some bed rest, and drink plenty of fluids.😂
Let the virus run its course. 😂
People forgot.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
25 September, 01:39
I wondered why it didn't decimate the homeless....they are the nastiest

25 September, 01:43
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Excellent Point!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 September, 02:01
One of the Biggest Thing I Noticed And post here in 2020
Was Money Changing Hands that would of never Been Allowed During A deadly "Pandemic"

Mike Anon @Mike314
24 September, 02:03
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Exactly.

The cashiers were scanning all of the items by hand, and THEN handing you a copy of the receipt 😂

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
24 September, 03:14 (E)
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
And WHY was Walmart allowed to remain open while all the mom and pop stores closed and forbidden to stay open?
It's because Walmart plays a HUGE part in their sick world.
Airplanes had to "sterilize" after each flight but multiple people could walk into Walmart and touch every single product they carry without sanitation. Ohhhh but they put the sanitation wipes out for the carts. 😂😂😂 SMH!

chore Toke @choretoke
24 September, 01:57
That’s what I said ❗️😏 where the hell were all the Biohazards cans❗️😠

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
24 September, 01:14
That is EXACTLY what I said to my health care provider when I REFUSED to wear a mask. SCAM!!

24 September, 02:32
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
I am on the
RED FLAG LIST
since 2020.
The crazy enforcement in
VA Hospitals
behind face mask mandates
has rendered me a criminal,
for standing up to breath.

This is directly
brought on by
Sturgis Abuse on Veterans.

Veterans are getting murdered in
South Dakota.
I begged
Morgan in
Governor Noem’s office…..

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 September, 04:50
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
I saw that saying no actually can get you into the room quicker. I was in a full Lab Corp once and my son needed blood work. They asked me to put a mask on and I said no. Everyone looked at me in horror. My son was mortified but I felt it was more important to teach him courage that day. They got us in and got us out real quick.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
24 September, 12:56
Exactly! When the "virus" was first announced, I was a private duty home health care worker. This simple question you asked was one that woke me up to the scam. After being taught to carefully contain sharps, biological hazards, etc., to then see that it wasn't important to dispose of these masks just didn't make sense. Another wake up was when I realized as a smoker, that if exhaled smoke could be blown through a mask, that in reverse,...the "virus" particles could then enter through the mask. Another revelation was when I asked the pharmacist if I could look at the packaging that came in the vaccines, only to discover that the ingredient list was blank. Thankfully, at that point, I quit that line of work, and got a job making half the money I did before. I've never regretted that decision. I was blessed to be shown these things in a simple common sense type of way.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
24 September, 01:18
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
I wish more people had learned about the lies this way, to truly see it for themselves is the best way.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 September, 04:50
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
I hear you loud and clear! I retired from 50 years of ER/Critical Care nursing in 2020. I wanted no part of participating in this endeavor. I refused to get the jab, refused to wear a mask, distance and stay indoors. I knew the first week that all the CDC recommendations were designed to weaken the natural immune response. Mask wearing, distancing, oversanitizing, isolation, reduced sunshine and fresh air, fear mongering, increased stress levels etc. I tried to warn people especially my colleagues in the medical field, and I was totally shocked that they could not see it!!! Then when flu cases went from millions to less that 2000 cases, it dawned on me what a scam it was. Then the revelation from the inventor of the PCR test that the PCR wascnot designed to detect infectious disease! But it does pick up DNA and RNA. I too am so grateful for my medical insight.

24 September, 12:40
Not one corporate store that
profited since 2020,
has implemented
cleaning up their parking lots….

Historically the narrative is being exposed
within our fragmented minds Mike.

You would appreciate this meme.

Mike Anon @Mike314
24 September, 12:49
Yep, that meme's a keeper, Urban 😎

Speaking of masks 👇

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 September, 01:11
Meta fact checkers didn't like this post at all.