Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
This will remain one of the most enjoyable moments of this whole movie for Anons…it is when we got to see THE EVIL MONSTERS eyes filled with FEAR. Video in link👇🏻.

https://x.com/liz_churchil...
04:20 PM - Sep 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
23 September, 11:45
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I want to play too… not exactly real (or was it?) 🤡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 10:37
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
True, but very well crafted!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 September, 10:54
Ricky was perfect,
although,
THIS IS NUMERO UNO.😁

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 September, 11:48
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Classic! 😆

wht 2.0 @wht
24 September, 01:08
His complete take down of Hillary at that black tie Al Smith Charity fund raiser in 2016 w/ *everybody* in attendance makes a perfect 'all time' trifecta w/ these two.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump roasts Clinton at Al Smith charity dinner - YouTube

Just one night after the final presidential debate, Donald Trump roasted Hillary Clinton at the Al Smith Dinner. The Catholic charity fundraiser is an opport...

23 September, 10:50
This one is the
Number 5😆

24 September, 09:50
I found a facemask like this in my
yard yesterday….

In the past four years,
HOW ABOUT ALL THE
FREAKING GARBAGE EVERYWHERE!

If the issue was so hazardous,
why not properly dispose of
these germ collectors!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 09:53
THIS WAS EPIC! 🔥🔥🔥

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
23 September, 10:41
THIS AND THE HILLARY ARREST ARE MY FAVORITES

Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
23 September, 07:09
I’ve watched it twenty times. I could watch it twenty more and I’d love it just as much as the first time.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 September, 06:05
The best part is that none of these actors look like they did before. This may have been the last “real “ Golden Globe Awards show. The rest are CGI and fake as hell!!😝😂🤣🥳

Pink Totter @Totter
23 September, 08:16
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
True, suppose they got on a plane to GITMO when the show was over. It would have been the perfect time; they all were there, and all called out.

23 September, 10:31
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
☝🏻

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 September, 05:49
It was one of mine!

23 September, 05:54
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I loved seeing the fear in every one of their faces!

(Does that make me bad? 🤔)