Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 August, 08:20 (E)
Doing the potatoes and ham gravy for round two tomorrow with this smoked ham and zipper peas. THANKFUL for good sources. Got kinda late......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cleo @Cleo
27 August, 08:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Looks yummy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 August, 08:33
In response Cleo to her Publication
I go heavy on the flavor. Ty, peas my grandaddy used to grow, a family favorite, Got some to blanch and take to mama. Got a bushel. For it is said and done, that ham will be the second meal, ham salad, ham sandwiches, added to grits. and cheese, on and on. lol

Cleo @Cleo
I know something tasty you can do with ham. By the crescent roll pastry or just by crescent rolls and smashed down the creases to make a flat pc then add ham provolone cheese and banana peppers that's all you need on half of it fold the other half over seal the ends with a fork and bake it until done it is so good! *buy speech to txt lol
08:42 PM - Aug 27, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cleo in this post can reply
27 August, 08:43
In response Cleo to her Publication
OH my goodness, I would tear that up. THANK YOU!!! Sounds so fire.