Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 August, 08:20 (E)
Doing the potatoes and ham gravy for round two tomorrow with this smoked ham and zipper peas. THANKFUL for good sources. Got kinda late......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cleo @Cleo
27 August, 08:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Looks yummy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 August, 08:33
In response Cleo to her Publication
I go heavy on the flavor. Ty, peas my grandaddy used to grow, a family favorite, Got some to blanch and take to mama. Got a bushel. For it is said and done, that ham will be the second meal, ham salad, ham sandwiches, added to grits. and cheese, on and on. lol

Cleo @Cleo
27 August, 08:42
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I know something tasty you can do with ham. By the crescent roll pastry or just by crescent rolls and smashed down the creases to make a flat pc then add ham provolone cheese and banana peppers that's all you need on half of it fold the other half over seal the ends with a fork and bake it until done it is so good! *buy speech to txt lol

OH my goodness, I would tear that up. THANK YOU!!! Sounds so fire.
08:43 PM - Aug 27, 2024
In response Cleo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it