Jack Wightman @jtwightman
☀️ Jumping into a new timelines means shifting your awareness from limiting beliefs, and small thinking to expansive, new possibilities. You are redirecting your focus from what has limited you in the past to what truly fulfils you. Positive energies/enlightenment/happenings. ☀️
10:28 AM - Aug 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by jtwightman in this post can reply
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
29 August, 03:20
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
Thoughts of Medbeds?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Wightman @jtwightman
29 August, 08:02
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
We ourselves are Medbeds, I DO BELIEVE they are real. I believe if the Medbeds have this advanced technology it would make sense to to put an Iron Dome of sorts for citizens to heal and in traumatic circumstances be taken directly to the hospital that provides these services. A healthy economy is not good economics such as peace is not good for profits. I pray continually we utilize weaponry against the belligerents that will align against the Free World. This Eastern Esoteric Mystism BS stays out of the Western Hemisphere. Julian calendar and UN Beast Eastern BS should be Terminated off the Earth. They're a ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS. Going to be Horrific pain coming and this RIP by choosing sides of Tolerance and there is NONE. Father Wins, and We Win by keeping Our Vows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396