Jack Wightman @jtwightman
25 August, 10:28
☀️ Jumping into a new timelines means shifting your awareness from limiting beliefs, and small thinking to expansive, new possibilities. You are redirecting your focus from what has limited you in the past to what truly fulfils you. Positive energies/enlightenment/happenings. ☀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Jack Wightman @jtwightman
29 August, 08:02
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
We ourselves are Medbeds, I DO BELIEVE they are real. I believe if the Medbeds have this advanced technology it would make sense to to put an Iron Dome of sorts for citizens to heal and in traumatic circumstances be taken directly to the hospital that provides these services. A healthy economy is not good economics such as peace is not good for profits. I pray continually we utilize weaponry against the belligerents that will align against the Free World. This Eastern Esoteric Mystism BS stays out of the Western Hemisphere. Julian calendar and UN Beast Eastern BS should be Terminated off the Earth. They're a ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS. Going to be Horrific pain coming and this RIP by choosing sides of Tolerance and there is NONE. Father Wins, and We Win by keeping Our Vows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
29 August, 08:54
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
My concern about the Medbeds is it works off CRISPR (Gene editing technology supposedly surrendered to us by the dark side.)

I know we heal! And God has used me at times to bring his healing to who he directs.
He healed a woman of Diabetes..no more sticks testing injections. I found out outcome 9 years later ran into the daughter same day I was complaining my prayers didn't matter...by 8 PM that night He confirmed they do.

Just heard yesterday a woman wants her older husband (80 believe she said) into a Medbed response was there would have to be a signature of agreement that he wants his life extended. That caught my ear...Trump is behind Medbeds...something feels wrong. Maybe because Adam & Eve were forced out of Eden so as not to live forever in a sin state.
It seems to me desires are being targeted..to appeal.
I have a TBI I would benefit greatly...as much as being younger appeals...I feel a warning regarding the CRISPR type of medbed.