๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Midnight Rider Channel ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, [Aug 16, 2024 at 7:37 AM]
Whatโ€™s going on in Denver?
04:08 PM - Aug 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 August, 11:49
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I live in Colorado and we have a bunch of corrupt far left Soros funded lunatics running this state. Denver has been declared a sanctuary city. Crime is on the rise all over our beautiful state. A Venezuelan gang has taken over an apartment complex in Aurora. I live in a small town, and our local sheriff has just this week warned us about the issues. This bunch if lunatics ( all liberal administration most likely from voter manipulation aka Tina Peter's case) has passed laws that tie the hands of local law enforcement, making it harder and harder to detain and prosecute illegals for instance. Homelessness is on the rise, drug use too. We are becoming Cali-rado due to this corruption. Sadly people fleeing California come here, then support the same political agenda they just left! My once conservative, very red town now has a mayor and council that are all liberal. Why? Their campaigns were funded so opposition could not compete & Cali infiltration. ๐Ÿ˜ข

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 August, 10:07
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
So sad and maddening what [they] are trying to do to Our Country! Tx. Is experiencing some of the same! Hopefully soon it will be stopped! It is Sickening! But remember we were told it would get worse before it gets better! Just make sure You are prepared! I know we have been waiting a long time, but I truly believe the โ€œpimple is about to pop!โ€
Stay Strong Carol! Love and Blessings to You! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 August, 08:08
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธWhy is she constantly smiling throughout this video? Just curious. Something seems really off to me about this video. I can't completely put my hands on it. But it seems strange. Yes, our country is in deep trouble. We've known this for a very long time. That is why we know, the Military is the only way. The Demons on the left want a civil war in our country. That is what they are desperately wanting. Who knows, that might end up happening one day. I leave it all in God's very capable hands. I give it God and He handles it. I trust Him, that whatever will be, will be. He knows what His plans are and His plans will be carried out, how He deems best. Pray and Pray some more. Give it to God and let Him handle the rest.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

20 August, 10:12
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Yes, either way I know Father above will handle it! I personally am not Afraid! Funny thought of past TV show name came to mind! Donโ€™t know if you are old enough to remember โ€œFather Knows Bestโ€! I truly believe this! Deceivers will be taken care of by Him! Stay Strong Fren! โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Michelle Eschenfelder @Mooch357
19 August, 12:23
I feel like she does. Time is short

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 August, 06:02
Question: What is the P and backwards almost letter K on her shirt? I am just curious and she keeps playing with her hair to cover it.

Also good to note is the length of the video is 911

arba happihr @arba
18 August, 06:23
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
IDK I couldn't make it out
humm

20 August, 10:58
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Good catch! Didnโ€™t notice all of it! But I feel the message is real! In essence, be Prepared! Backward K does mean strike out in baseball , but couldnโ€™t find what they mean together! Did You by chance? ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
18 August, 04:45
I live in a smallish, farming city in the Midwest. We have become used to the influx of migrants at this time of year. For the last 2yrs, it's been like double the amount of migrants seen during just a seasonal influx. Only it's happening every month for 2 yrs.

18 August, 04:47
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
Sad and Scary All at the Same Time! Be Careful My Fren! Always! Pray for the Best! #tbiytc ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ