Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 August, 04:08
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Midnight Rider Channel ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, [Aug 16, 2024 at 7:37 AM]
Whatโ€™s going on in Denver?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
I live in Colorado and we have a bunch of corrupt far left Soros funded lunatics running this state. Denver has been declared a sanctuary city. Crime is on the rise all over our beautiful state. A Venezuelan gang has taken over an apartment complex in Aurora. I live in a small town, and our local sheriff has just this week warned us about the issues. This bunch if lunatics ( all liberal administration most likely from voter manipulation aka Tina Peter's case) has passed laws that tie the hands of local law enforcement, making it harder and harder to detain and prosecute illegals for instance. Homelessness is on the rise, drug use too. We are becoming Cali-rado due to this corruption. Sadly people fleeing California come here, then support the same political agenda they just left! My once conservative, very red town now has a mayor and council that are all liberal. Why? Their campaigns were funded so opposition could not compete & Cali infiltration. ๐Ÿ˜ข
11:49 AM - Aug 19, 2024
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 August, 10:07
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
So sad and maddening what [they] are trying to do to Our Country! Tx. Is experiencing some of the same! Hopefully soon it will be stopped! It is Sickening! But remember we were told it would get worse before it gets better! Just make sure You are prepared! I know we have been waiting a long time, but I truly believe the โ€œpimple is about to pop!โ€
Stay Strong Carol! Love and Blessings to You! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 August, 10:24
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
If not us who? If not now when? We have to be the strong ones! An Esther time in history! ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ˜‡