Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 August, 04:08
🥰🙏🏼
Midnight Rider Channel 🇺🇸, [Aug 16, 2024 at 7:37 AM]
What’s going on in Denver?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 August, 08:08
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Why is she constantly smiling throughout this video? Just curious. Something seems really off to me about this video. I can't completely put my hands on it. But it seems strange. Yes, our country is in deep trouble. We've known this for a very long time. That is why we know, the Military is the only way. The Demons on the left want a civil war in our country. That is what they are desperately wanting. Who knows, that might end up happening one day. I leave it all in God's very capable hands. I give it God and He handles it. I trust Him, that whatever will be, will be. He knows what His plans are and His plans will be carried out, how He deems best. Pray and Pray some more. Give it to God and let Him handle the rest.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yes, either way I know Father above will handle it! I personally am not Afraid! Funny thought of past TV show name came to mind! Don’t know if you are old enough to remember “Father Knows Best”! I truly believe this! Deceivers will be taken care of by Him! Stay Strong Fren! ❤️🥰🙏🏼
10:12 AM - Aug 20, 2024
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
20 August, 11:27
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I remember hearing about that show. But it was before my time. I probably watched reruns at some time. I was born in the 60's. Yep, that's what I believe too, however GOD handles it is how He handles it. FATHER does know BEST! I leave it all to Him. I do believe that GOD anoints certain people throughout history and puts them in positions to do His bidding. But all deceivers will be brought to light, that is for sure. I am staying as strong as I can. Things bother me at times, but I give it to GOD and let Him take it over. GOD bless you and yours. Stay strong too. 🙏❤️🤗🕊️

20 August, 12:00
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
. 👊🏻❤️🥰🙏🏼