Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 August, 04:08
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ
Midnight Rider Channel πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, [Aug 16, 2024 at 7:37 AM]
What’s going on in Denver?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
18 August, 04:45
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I live in a smallish, farming city in the Midwest. We have become used to the influx of migrants at this time of year. For the last 2yrs, it's been like double the amount of migrants seen during just a seasonal influx. Only it's happening every month for 2 yrs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
Sad and Scary All at the Same Time! Be Careful My Fren! Always! Pray for the Best! #tbiytc πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ
04:47 PM - Aug 18, 2024
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
18 August, 05:17
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Believe it or not, I feel fortunate to have seen it as it unfolded right in front of me and in my hometown. It is sad. For us and for some of them. It is scary, at times. Watching it unfold helped me to prepare properly and that has lessened the scary part. I lean more heavily on my Faith now. Which has been a true blessing. Many people here are just beginning to see the effects. I'm grateful to be past the "panic" portion, so that I can help those around me now. All the best to you Beverly! Thank you!πŸ’•