Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 08:30
That is so sync. Nana was thinking about what happened to SSG_PAIN all day yesterday. I dont have to see him thought to KNOW THAT HE IS STILL ON THAT WALL!
THANK GOD FOR SSG_PAIN
you have no idea how many kids he has saved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
12 February, 08:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
if your in touch with SSG tell him tank said👊🏿WE used to do that everyday on twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 10:38
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Nana is bout to look for him on Gab! I will pass your love alone. He is one in a million!

Michael American @MichaelAmerican
He is there I follow him. Taking a screenshot for y'all.
Anything for SSG and Tank!
10:48 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by MichaelAmerican in this post can reply
12 February, 10:49
In response Michael American to his Publication
Yeah Nana just found him and messaged him to come here to visit

Michael American @MichaelAmerican
12 February, 11:01
Cool! He doesn't follow me there yet. It took almost a year on Twatter b4 he followed but idc about followers, just honored to have known and received the knowledge. We owe all veterans and long time Anons a big Thank you!