Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
That is so sync. Nana was thinking about what happened to SSG_PAIN all day yesterday. I dont have to see him thought to KNOW THAT HE IS STILL ON THAT WALL!
THANK GOD FOR SSG_PAIN
you have no idea how many kids he has saved.
08:30 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
14 February, 01:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
ssg_pain is on Gab 😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 February, 08:37
In response Deeann Sec to her Publication
Yeah I found him but thx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
13 February, 01:24
SUCH AN EVIL CREATURE... HOW DID HE LAST UNTIL NOW OR WHEN HE DID...

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
12 February, 11:25
looks like Amy

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
12 February, 08:47
if your in touch with SSG tell him tank said👊🏿WE used to do that everyday on twitter.

Veronica Sherr @vsherr
12 February, 11:03
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
missed you Tank!

Sherry Slape @sslape
13 February, 12:34
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
He is on Gab, not here yet.

some one special to some @godrus
12 February, 08:35
A stake thru the heart for the real damn Monsters!

12 February, 10:52
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Yeah Nana would like to feel that they dont immediatley reincarnate but It is up to God.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
12 February, 07:47

Amy Trump @Amy_Trump
12 February, 10:58
In response Helga Martz to her Publication
Remote in.

Aga MAGA @Agam04
12 February, 06:40
Daddy killed JFK

12 February, 10:55
In response Aga MAGA to her Publication
??

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
12 February, 06:28
baby is the price to get in ....

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 February, 06:32
In response JFK JFK to his Publication
I keep hearing that Amy Coney Barrett is actually the Biden child thought to be dead - have you heard anytbi g about that ? There is a similarity actually .

12 February, 10:55
In response JFK JFK to his Publication
That is what Nana heard too!

chore Toke @choretoke
12 February, 09:40
creepy evil Biden❗️🤨

Stac eyQ @StaceyQ
12 February, 09:21
He is over on gab. https://gab.com/SSG_PAIN

12 February, 09:53
In response Stac eyQ to her Publication
thank you Nana will fond him i have an acct there too

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 February, 08:55
Thank You Sgg. Pain for all you have saved! I wish you were here with Family! Love and Strength be with you!🥰 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
12 February, 08:46
He sacraficed his family to be a part of all he is apart of. Sick Man.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 February, 08:36
Happy Friday Nana 🌞
i love Sgt Pain ❤️ such a great guy and Bella Dragon do so much to save children
is he ok?

12 February, 08:51
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
IDK I was just wondering that same question all day yesterday was wondering if anyone had seen him since twit wit purge!

Ziggy One @Ziggy11
12 February, 08:31
i want him to come here i miss ssg_pain

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
12 February, 08:56
In response Ziggy One to her Publication
same, just discovered anonup yesterday and looked for everyone from twitter. ssg was at the top of my list. couldn't find:( what about Joe M, Julian's Rum, Praying Medic? There were a lot I couldn't find here.