Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
08 August, 01:34
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Thought you should know. I'm removing all my posts at various places as soon as I finish posting this note to you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sleet Sir @Sleet
07 August, 01:41
SCAM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
08 August, 08:55
In response Sleet Sir to his Publication
Please explain.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
07 August, 01:10
Panda eyes, how sad! God Bless the Children!!!

💛

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
07 August, 10:29
OMG this makes me ill - look at his "panda" eyes - if you are not familiar with that term, please take time to look it up.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
07 August, 08:35
I fell for it too. It has been posted with different counties throughout the SM platforms. I pray this boy did get rescued but someone is using this picture in a nefarious way.

07 August, 10:32
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Yes, I hope that this is not a nefarious post - but maybe, just maybe this is the WH trying to expose the evil regarding children and the torture they are put thru.

07 August, 01:19
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
maybe, maybe not - I know I shared with people who had not known about panda eyes - all different ways to wake people up

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 August, 08:32
Father, please protect this precious child. Keep him safe from any and all predators and place him into the loving arms of his family. I humbly ask this in the name of your son Jesus.
🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
07 August, 08:05
Look at his eyes...😭 Pray for hm.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
07 August, 07:51
Panda Eyes. Makes my heart bleed.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
07 August, 06:59
That Beautiful Little Baby Has Panda Eyes.

→→👹🤺🤺🤺

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
07 August, 04:15
Those look like Panda Eyes!
CALLING ON US MARSHALS, US MILITARY, LAW ENFORCEMENT TASK FORCES & ANGELS TO PROTECT THIS CHILD!
SPACE FORCE GUARDIANS!
PROTECT HIM OSCEOLA COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPT!
Find Family, but FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED.
INVESTIGATE! PROTECT THE CHILD!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
07 August, 08:24
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
"Those look like Panda Eyes!"
That crossed my mind too...😢...🙏

connie wright @cowri
07 August, 09:31
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Same picture different State-posted all day yesterday-we know he was sexually abused but where is he