Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😻 We ❤️ Mike Tyson‼️ Thank you, sir 🥊

🇺🇸 @ renegatemedia
That's a response I can get behind! Love to see it happen!

Rob/1865
🇺🇸 Mike Tyson says he’s willing to Box Olympic DUDE
with all Proceeds to go to a Battered Women’s Charity…. 🥊💥❤️
12:45 PM - Aug 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
ising 4Him @ising4him
02 August, 07:38 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
What bothers me even more, is many people knew this POS was a guy, watched what he did, yet no one present was willing to jump in and confront this situation. I could not have sit there and watch it happen....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
02 August, 07:42
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
🙏😻 Thank you, ising.
That is THE question, imo.

Why/how is this ALLOWED
when EVERYONE KNOWS these are men⁉️‼️🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty21 @Liberty21
02 August, 04:10
The truth about France and the Olympics is amazing timing. GOD is great. Takes a real man to compete against women and beat them up!

debbie french @animalsgalore
02 August, 03:01
I saw on social media that poor boxer died from her injuries!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 August, 12:50
Contempt.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
03 August, 09:09
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It’s mockery.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 August, 12:49
The look of contempt on that creatures face - that shows everything you need to know about that little horror.

Islam will use any, and ALL means to both physically, and psychologically destroy their opponents.

Islam views women as nothing but brood mares.