Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
28 July, 03:36
I swear to Christ some of you need to shut the fuck up about the retarded Flat Earth theory.

I'll block the next retard who brings it up and every fucking retard after.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
28 July, 03:40
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Block me.

Don't tell me what to do.

I'm pretty sure I can say whatever I want on here πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
Mike 🌟 RU DARPA INFLUENCER? 😎

Q 2622 Dec 12, 2018
Just to shut the FLAT EARTH ers up Q,
Is the Earth flat?
> 4281479
No.
-Q

Q elaborated on Q Drop #2622 ; pictureπŸ‘‡
2023 - earth we know is ONLY a very minuscule portion of land on a massive spherical planet.

πŸ’₯ THE FLAT EARTH PSYOP SERVED MANY AGENDAS, ONE BEING TO HIDE THE SIZE OF THIS PLANET AND THE CAGE THEY SEALED US IN !

Flat Earth was a DARPA approved & paid for project [Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency] TO MAP THE ALTERNATIVE MEDIA COMMUNITY. THEY MAPPED THE INFLUENCERS THAT COULD BE USED TO CONTROL CONVERSATIONS & WATCH THEIR REACH WITH A PIECE OF SUBJECT MATTER THAT WAS NOT PRESENT IN THE COMMUNITY PRIOR TO THAT SPECIFIC ACTION & Flat Earth was the subject they used. The reality is [Flat Earth] is just NOT true & accurate.πŸ’₯It's a side-subject, it just DISTRACTS from the more important conversations.πŸ’₯ Can't get over it ? THAT'S PART OF THE PSYCHOLOGICAL PROGRAMMING
πŸ‘‡
https://forthepeople.space...
09:04 PM - Jul 28, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
29 July, 12:29
In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 July, 09:14
Margical One, you're naive on SOOOO many fronts πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‚

You're opinion is valued, though 😎

Thanks 😁

28 July, 10:23
Mike 🌟 ALL that i presented to you is from Q, For The People, Awaken to Truth🌟... NOT my opinion. Perhaps read & research on the website as the light is NOT leading your Spirit (mind -controlled😎) God bless your journey.

πŸ’₯
BEHIND THE SCENES>]; Military operations are insuring U.S. citizens Will Give full power to activate >>>>>Article 2 section 1 claus 2 Authority which gives their State Legislators and state representatives Power to vote in the President of the United States

(>Republican party has 274 majority electoral votes which would confirm Trump as President)

☝️ This will all happen after more major events WILL shake up the world and U.S. geopolitical system…… INSIDE A MASSIVE COLLAPSE> EVENTS > EVENTS EVENT EVENTS EVENTS..

_LAWS OF WAR. 11.3 MILITARY OPERATIONS AND PROTOCOLS

WE ARE DEEP INSIDE THE STORM PATRIOTS

BUCKLE UP BUTTER CUPS

https://forthepeople.space...

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 July, 09:08
Meh, I believe what the Bible says.

At the very LEAST, the earth is geocentric.

Everything we've been told is a lie.

28 July, 10:55
Mike πŸ‘€ have you read about this, is this considered in geocentric earth?

Every Time @soTELLme533
28 July, 10:58
After Jesus healed me - which forever changed me, I read The Bible from beginning to the last page. I also went to prayer meetings and seminars and spoke with an extremely gifted daughter of God almost every day.
She wrote God inspired songs and I was lucky that she gave me tapes-to say they were inspirational is an understatement.
This dear friend could state a verse for every instance.
Once she said, about my paintings,
"Look at the gift He gave you."
I immediately said,
"Oh I'd paint even without God."
Then suddenly I could not breathe!
She read John 15 to me
15 β€œI am the true vine and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.