Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
28 July, 03:36
I swear to Christ some of you need to shut the fuck up about the retarded Flat Earth theory.

I'll block the next retard who brings it up and every fucking retard after.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
Block me.

Don't tell me what to do.

I'm pretty sure I can say whatever I want on here πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚
03:40 PM - Jul 28, 2024
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
28 July, 10:59
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I really, really wish folks wouldn't fight over things like this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
28 July, 09:04
Mike 🌟 RU DARPA INFLUENCER? 😎

Q 2622 Dec 12, 2018
Just to shut the FLAT EARTH ers up Q,
Is the Earth flat?
> 4281479
No.
-Q

Q elaborated on Q Drop #2622 ; pictureπŸ‘‡
2023 - earth we know is ONLY a very minuscule portion of land on a massive spherical planet.

πŸ’₯ THE FLAT EARTH PSYOP SERVED MANY AGENDAS, ONE BEING TO HIDE THE SIZE OF THIS PLANET AND THE CAGE THEY SEALED US IN !

Flat Earth was a DARPA approved & paid for project [Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency] TO MAP THE ALTERNATIVE MEDIA COMMUNITY. THEY MAPPED THE INFLUENCERS THAT COULD BE USED TO CONTROL CONVERSATIONS & WATCH THEIR REACH WITH A PIECE OF SUBJECT MATTER THAT WAS NOT PRESENT IN THE COMMUNITY PRIOR TO THAT SPECIFIC ACTION & Flat Earth was the subject they used. The reality is [Flat Earth] is just NOT true & accurate.πŸ’₯It's a side-subject, it just DISTRACTS from the more important conversations.πŸ’₯ Can't get over it ? THAT'S PART OF THE PSYCHOLOGICAL PROGRAMMING
πŸ‘‡
https://forthepeople.space...

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 July, 09:14
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Margical One, you're naive on SOOOO many fronts πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‚

You're opinion is valued, though 😎

Thanks 😁

Silver Cat @silvercat
29 July, 12:29
In response Margical ONE to her Publication

chore Toke @choretoke
28 July, 05:45
Block me as wellβ—οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ all I can say is we’ve been lied to, Humanity has been lied to β—οΈπŸ˜  and by the way the moon landing was a hoax β—οΈπŸ˜open your mind 😏

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 July, 08:22
In response chore Toke to her Publication

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 July, 05:41

chore Toke @choretoke
28 July, 05:38
True thatβ—οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 July, 05:02 (E)
The physical properties of water alone do not align with the world being a globe covered by 70% water.
Sea level, water moves to the lowest point, water must be contained, and water drips off a spherical object it is poured over and flies off a spherical object even faster as it spins.
Don't get me started on all of NASA's lying ways!

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 July, 05:34
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Yup.

Kira Kju @kju17
28 July, 04:55
me2...
πŸ‘

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
28 July, 04:51

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 July, 04:57
In response Brian Strong to his Publication

28 July, 04:19
Fuck you too Mike.
Want me to call you an ambulance?

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
28 July, 04:19
1ooo% with YOU, Mike.

That shit is some bullshit.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
28 July, 04:16
Make more sense than we are a ball spinning around at a fast speed while flying thru the universe yet people don't consider what is written. πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄

28 July, 04:20
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
It's not a spinning ball.
Can you read?
IT'S SPHERICAL.

Jesus wept.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
28 July, 04:13