Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
I swear to Christ some of you need to shut the fuck up about the retarded Flat Earth theory.

I'll block the next retard who brings it up and every fucking retard after.
03:36 PM - Jul 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Ms. Lee @Ms_Lee3
28 July, 06:28
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Flat earth, flat earth, flat earth, flat earth, Flat earth, flat earth, flat earth, flat earth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 July, 05:26
1. Get yourself a big round sponge.
2. Drive two skewers thru it…north to South Pole & horizontally dividing the equator in half.
3. Soak till saturated in water.
4. Secure the South & North Pole skewer ends LOOSELY…
5. Spin that sucker by slapping the equator skewers…
6. Watch the water fly.

We don’t know FOR SURE much of anything,
EXCEPT that maybe 100% of what we were taught is FICTION.

This is where we get to relax and enjoy discovering the truth, just like we were kids all over again.

Direct your angst at the som bitches that deceived us. We loves you, remember?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAPA CADDI @RickN
28 July, 05:15
Michelle there's a plethora of info out there on the subject, I used to think F E was crazy talk but I opened my mind to accept any and all points of view and low and behold IT MADE perfect sense. https://rumble.com/v58ph45...

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
28 July, 05:26
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
Thanks for your input but no, it makes no sense.

None whatsoever.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
28 July, 03:54
Michele, even though we think differently on this subject......I still love and appreciate the info you bring to the table.....If you want to block me, that's your choice......it's not mine to block you.😞

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 July, 05:17
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Ditto 😊💕

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 July, 03:40
Block me.

Don't tell me what to do.

I'm pretty sure I can say whatever I want on here 🤷‍♂️😂

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
28 July, 09:04
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Mike 🌟 RU DARPA INFLUENCER? 😎

Q 2622 Dec 12, 2018
Just to shut the FLAT EARTH ers up Q,
Is the Earth flat?
> 4281479
No.
-Q

Q elaborated on Q Drop #2622 ; picture👇
2023 - earth we know is ONLY a very minuscule portion of land on a massive spherical planet.

💥 THE FLAT EARTH PSYOP SERVED MANY AGENDAS, ONE BEING TO HIDE THE SIZE OF THIS PLANET AND THE CAGE THEY SEALED US IN !

Flat Earth was a DARPA approved & paid for project [Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency] TO MAP THE ALTERNATIVE MEDIA COMMUNITY. THEY MAPPED THE INFLUENCERS THAT COULD BE USED TO CONTROL CONVERSATIONS & WATCH THEIR REACH WITH A PIECE OF SUBJECT MATTER THAT WAS NOT PRESENT IN THE COMMUNITY PRIOR TO THAT SPECIFIC ACTION & Flat Earth was the subject they used. The reality is [Flat Earth] is just NOT true & accurate.💥It's a side-subject, it just DISTRACTS from the more important conversations.💥 Can't get over it ? THAT'S PART OF THE PSYCHOLOGICAL PROGRAMMING
👇
https://forthepeople.space...

Every Time @soTELLme533
28 July, 10:59
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I really, really wish folks wouldn't fight over things like this.